Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOBL closed at $0.21.....up .04. If I'm to make a buck or two, this stock will be it! I bought ~800 shares at .03....then I bought more at .05 for a total of over 2600. I had planned the other day to buy some more, but before I could, the stock sky rocketted and missed a good buying opportunity. I could have bought twice as many shares as I did today and my money would have doubled in just over a week.
Oh well.....I'll get 'em next time!!

Shoot Z, too bad you couldn't buy 100,000+ shares. But what the hey, just keep plugging along....if the market was a get rich quick scheme we all would be broke or rich by now!!!

I made some cash on QQQ again today.

Just bought 5082 shares of MOBL.....It's up 3 cents since opening.
Had I bought when I was planning on buying a few days a go, I would have double my money by now.
frown.gif
frown.gif

It was $.10 just over a week ago.

Anyway....GO MOBILE!!! GO!!!!!
fruit.gif
fruit.gif

ps; watch the friggin market crash, right after I buy!
mad.gif
mad.gif

MOBL up $0.07 today......made a cool $564 today!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

LU down $0.13
mad.gif
Oh well, I'm confident that's a winning stock!
cool.gif

Z did you sell???
cheers.gif

Here a good one - my sell order for QQQ went off before opening!!! The market opened fine and then TANKED AGAIN. So ask me, too, how I made money on an off day.

I did a little buying at the end, though so it's not too late to lose my shirt.
grin.gif

ha ha....I guess it's taking a break.....it can't go up and up forever.....this ain't no "get rich quick scheme" you know!
grin.gif

I might buy some more if it goes down further!

Anyway....no I didn't sellf.....I still own 7752 shares or so!

LU down and so is VIGN!
frown.gif

market's in the toilet market's in the toilet market's in the toilet market's in the toilet market's in the toilet market's in the toilet

So I bought QQQ back again at the bottom....I just buying and selling and buying and selling...$500 there $1100 here....this is how my performance outpaces the broader market.....

Lucky I guess.

I've been tempted to time the market.....but I should probably stick to long term!

Last Z,

How are you going to time the market? I have been studying technical analysis and trading for almost 4 years. It takes alot of experience to time the market.

You could go by profit or loss to exit.

The indicators that I watch show a buy in the S&P with the data ending Friday. A couple stocks that I follow also show buys. What about it Amkeer.....is Monday morning a good short-term entry point?

Lone,

I see what you see but its still early yet. I got in Friday with that move that materialized, but it wasn't enough of a move to make any money. I bailed with a small loss since my indicators told me to sell. In any event Monday should be a long entry at some point but I would wait for more of a conviction. The move began Friday, but could be toppy here and drop. Whats your thoughts?

Hi Amkeer. As you say, waiting is probably a good strategy. I've looked at charts tonight until my eyes are crossing, and have to take a break.
shocked.gif
At first I thought the stochastics looked good on the S&P and several Dow stocks. Other indicators don't confirm it however. At best, maybe we're entering a trading range......?

With bonds going south and rates going up, and PE ratios at the high end, I can't see much upside here. We're also past April 15 and the end of IRA money going into mutual funds.

However, they don't call it a 'trading range' for nothing. Maybe if we're quick and follow the overbought/oversold oscillators we can still make a dollar or two. If this stuff was easy we'd all be rich......
smile.gif

I will be watching for the highs on Friday to be taken out. The daily's are telling me that the market is in a short term pullback, but Fridays action somewhat changes that. If we can get some follow through and rally again we might have the oppurtunity to take this years highs out. I just don't see it yet though and feel I am being to optimistic so I will wait and see what happens.

Mobilpro corporation? I can't seem to get much info on them; no sales, no earnings....???
What do they mfg?

They do seem to be climbing like a homesick angel.....and they were at 1.40 a couple years ago......

Guys,
Do yourselves a favor and buy MOBL....it's on it's way up for the next few days!
Just my uneducated opinion, aka; gut feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back