*Investors Blog*

Tech is a roller coaster. Tech accelerates the rate of change.
IMO, the biggest thing is AI. The only question is, where will requisite data come from? The AI algorithms are one thing, and certainly doable, but AI runs on data.

For tech to grow, we need requisite chips. The Semiconductor Manufacturing companies and fabs are the foundation for the NVIDIA, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Tesla and the rest run on the most sophisticated geometries and especially packaging.

AI is algorithms that generate advanced statistics. Statistics are simply representations and interpretations of data. Here's a video that brings a little reality to this AI thing...
AI Explosion? from Sabine Hossenfelder, a Theoretical Physicist. Along with her brilliance, Sabine brings reality and a little humor to today's incredible technologies.
Chips? Why not the one most successful so far regarding AI? NVDA

Algorithm to take advantage of AI?
Why not go with the most prevalent social mefia platform in the world to benefit? META

Hope I’m right 🧐
(full disclosure I could jump out at any time I feel differently for the short term)

Chips? Why not the one most successful so far regarding AI? NVDA

Algorithm to take advantage of AI?
Why not go with the most prevalent social mefia platform in the world to benefit? META

Hope I’m right 🧐
(full disclosure I could jump out at any time I feel differently for the short term)
Remember, NVIDIA does not make chips; they are a fabless company.

Tesla is a very good company….
My fortunate luck was working for Novellus, now Lam Research. I coded the corporate forecast and Actuals reporting to the SEC.
Let's just say I got the golden handcuffs. I was an insider in the company.
The Dep tools are requisite in today's most dense chips.
1718319160733.jpg

Keeping an eye on Stellantis ( Chrysler ) downtrend approaching good support at $17.75 . Pays around 8% in dividends .

This run up caused many to retire a few years earlier than expected.
I wonder when that day will come to take the money and run or at least go defensive. I’m going with the flow I’m not negative ever really … and thinking maybe after the election yet that can change tomorrow. The key I think is hold some stoggy old stocks in mind that weather downturns well and prepared to jump in if needed. For me WMT is one of those

Hopefully those who are retiring because of this run up realize the difference between unrealized gains and realized gains.

Economy is still cranking away and Uncle Sam burning through cash like no tomorrow 🙃

I wonder when that day will come to take the money and run or at least go defensive. I’m going with the flow I’m not negative ever really … and thinking maybe after the election yet that can change tomorrow. The key I think is hold some stoggy old stocks in mind that weather downturns well and prepared to jump in if needed. For me WMT is one of those

Hopefully those who are retiring because of this run up realize the difference between unrealized gains and realized gains.

Economy is still cranking away and Uncle Sam burning through cash like no tomorrow 🙃
You have any defensive suggestions? Honest question.

T-bills are the only one I can think of really.

10 year at 4.2% with a $2T deficit. Hard pass. Corporate spreads are at record lows. I do own oil stocks but by rights I should be selling, not buying more. Maybe international, but that is so difficult. I do own a bit of the VIX, thats been painful. I will keep holding it but I consider it black swan insurance to loose.

This thing is like a motorcycle with no brakes going 100mph. You would really like to get off, but there is nowhere to get off too.

Back