Installed a filter minder

I installed a filter minder on my 1999 dodge Dakota 5.2L. Its been on there for about for 6,000mi now. The lowest reading is 10'' H2O.
Still no reading.
Usually about once a week I have to floor it to pass some slow poke taking the engine to 5,000 to 5,500rpm.
I figure I'll change let it trip the 10'' of H2O mark once, I'll reset it and if it trips 10'' again then I'll replace it. Or when it starts to rip. On the last air filter the foam started to rip so I replaced it, I check it during oil changes. I don't know how long the last one was in there, it came with the truck and was a fram. It also gave no filter minder reading.
I'm fabulously dusty new Mexico how long do you think it will take to give a reading, if the foam doesn't rip again?

I installed a filter minder on my 1999 dodge Dakota 5.2L. Its been on there for about for 6,000mi now. The lowest reading is 10'' H2O.
Still no reading.
Usually about once a week I have to floor it to pass some slow poke taking the engine to 5,000 to 5,500rpm.
I figure I'll change let it trip the 10'' of H2O mark once, I'll reset it and if it trips 10'' again then I'll replace it. Or when it starts to rip. On the last air filter the foam started to rip so I replaced it, I check it during oil changes. I don't know how long the last one was in there, it came with the truck and was a fram. It also gave no filter minder reading.
I'm fabulously dusty new Mexico how long do you think it will take to give a reading, if the foam doesn't rip again?
Installed a filter minder on my truck bout 30k miles ago and it hasn’t moved at all.

Back