ineligible noncitizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: oilyriser
Shouldn't the free market dictate who can and cannot enter a country?

Nope. Laws should dictate who can enter a country or not. I'll support 9month open season on illegal immigrants (allow a 3 month propagation time period and designated propagation zones)..and cheerfully pay MORE taxes to pay for the ammo. Bounty of $50/head should have every gun toting displaced AMERICAN worker on the border in the best form of free market/free lance opportunity inspired outpouring of productivity that this nation has seen in a long time.

You want to see MOTIVATED PEOPLE??

There's no room at the inn for thieves. We're chuck full of them already.

No need to raise taxes for ammo if they'd just deport the overabundance of illegals that are currently in our prison system. Let that free up the tax money to buy some cheap ammo (only takes one bullet) and then go along with the bounties. The only problem there is when bribery comes in (just like how the Mongolians got through the Great Wall of China).

My immigration policy would be for every one that comes in to work. I get to kick one lazy american out who won't work. Kind of a trade deal.

Originally Posted By: wileyE
My immigration policy would be for every one that comes in to work. I get to kick one lazy american out who won't work. Kind of a trade deal.

What happens when you run out of useless eaters, start with the retired/disabled?? How about you FIRST kick out the useless eaters ..then see if you need replacements for them. You do this BEFORE you kick more viable workers to the curb for the sake of a few slips more of green paper ..making them useless eaters.

Not a bad trade for wileyE. Illegals can't complain to the government when you pay them less than minimum wage, because DUH, they're not even a registered worker. Where as some of the lazy Americans that don't want to work unless they're making 2x the necessary wage could go whine and cry to their friends.

Money is money, I understand it's aggravating to bust your a** and get shafted on your pay, but if you need money, you'll do what you can.

Money is the motivator... When you're illegal it's more effective!

Besides us N.A.'s only want more money so we can consume more Chinese made goods, whats the point!

35.gif

Hope you guys know I'm just joking about this.
21.gif

I do believe from a pure contibutor vs. non- contributor standpoint that many of the immigrants are less of a burden on society than many of our own. And I'm not talkin the sick and the elderly, just the able bodied that flat choose program over honest work. Lot's of them are 3rd generation non-contributors. This is the only country I've been in that has fat poor people.

Originally Posted By: wileyE

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Money is the motivator... When you're illegal it's more effective!

Besides us N.A.'s only want more money so we can consume more Chinese made goods, whats the point!

35.gif

Yes ..I can see the ultimate social benefit to this...

THAT WILL TEACH 'EM!!!

Sometimes you need to get sensible behavior out of people in a round about way. It's sorta how Warehouser promoted how they protected tree farms from hungry deer by spraying stuff on the saplings. They starved them to death. Teach'd 'em real good I'll tell ya ..teach'd 'em real good
55.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Teach'd 'em real good I'll tell ya ..teach'd 'em real good
55.gif

With language like that people are gonna think you are from the south! hehehe
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ConfederateTyrant
No need to raise taxes for ammo if they'd just deport the overabundance of illegals that are currently in our prison system. Let that free up the tax money to buy some cheap ammo (only takes one bullet) and then go along with the bounties. The only problem there is when bribery comes in (just like how the Mongolians got through the Great Wall of China).

Actually, the Mongols merely went around the Great Wall, no bribery needed, since contrary to popular assumptions, the wall at the time was not one continuous structure, but a series of sections of walls.

"The Mongols encountered no Great Wall when they conquered
China. They were briefly held up at Chu-yung-kuan by the Chin,
who had strengthened their bastion impressively. The gates were
"sealed with iron and the surrounding country (approximately 30
miles) strewn with caltrops."...One can agree with the modern geographer Pai Mei-ch'u BE, who stated that most of the early walls have long since disappeared, and that what survive today are Ming works."

Arthur N. Waldron: The Problem of The Great Wall of China, in: Havard Journal ofAsiatic Studies, Vol. 43, No. 2. (Dec., 1983), pp. 643-663 (656)

Originally Posted By: StevieC
GOV's are supposed to represent the majority of the peoples interest. Last I checked they all make the promises for supporting peoples interests then look after their own interests... I'm gonna stop talking politics now because we aren't supposed to on this board and I don't want to get banned for it.
27.gif

You're right on, StevieC. Oh and wise move to stop - getting banned or a thread locked is real close by. I've been keeping tight lipped about the censor filter and my little 2 day ban. Still [censored] over that one!

But I wouldn't say StevieC was talking politics by speaking what is said about each party. If it stays civil, with no slandering of each other, or slandering of the politicians, then it's not really a big deal. Kind of hard to avoid politics if current events are mentioned.

I was banned for a week because I accidentally posted a graphic with swearing on it. Only to find out it was re posted by someone else in another thread and they are still around... Why? I don't know. I even apologized but still was kept off for a week. Then earlier in this week I was told I was close to another ban because of something I said in a thread... I can understand if someone is harassing another person, but it's all adults here and they can't take some political talk or a bit of foul-language? C'mon... What are we 6? Just my opinion, but then again it's not my board so I will have to be a good boy... Just wanted to share my experiences with you so it doesn't happen to you....

It was that I said I was happy about who's in the American Office now versus who was in there before... Nothing more and nothing less, but was told to be careful...

Quote:
It was that I said I was happy about who's in the American Office now versus who was in there before... Nothing more and nothing less, but was told to be careful...

Probably because that's a direct statement involving specific names, instead of just saying "government" or "politicians."

Maybe because I'm Canadian I'm more free to express myself. I feel sorry for all my American friends if this is how it is...

As for the statement... I think it's because this forum has to do with Texas and so does the man that just left the office?
wink.gif
Dunno, but I think it's silly!

Anyhoo, like I said before, not my forum, gotta respect the rules if I want to stay here... I just wanted to state my feelings though because I think Freedom of Speech is important so long as I'm not picking on, bullying, or discriminating against someones race, religion etc. Which I wasn't but apparently that's not enough...

13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back