Indy 500 - Danica Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is spirited, competitive and wants to win like all the other drivers. Never a challenger for the lead, she did have a top 10 car. Right or wrong, the media was focused on her looking for a headline story.

In your opinion, was she at fault for the incident on pit road that took her out of the race?

The guy that hit her was a fault. But more of a bad luck racing deal. Just BAD LUCK!!!

So Sad! I would like to see her have done better but all in all I thought it was an interesting race.

The same bad luck that Sarah Fisher had in being in the wrong place behind Tony Kanaan. The same bad luck that Mika Duno had in being cut off by that proverbial back marker named Buddy Lazier.

Fortunately, neither of those two ladies mentioned above were as class-less as Danica in whining insistantly about "racing luck."

And am I the only one to notice that she always keeps her helmet on when she challenges other drivers in the pits?

Over-hyped and over-rated. If she had the same team as Fisher and Duno, she'd make Lazier look fast. Grow up, Danica.

I like what that Briscoe (sp?) guy said - "doesn't her car have a brake pedal; mine does?", or words to that effect.
LOL.gif

She's the media's darling, so everything she does is magnified.

Originally Posted By: dkryan
The same bad luck that Sarah Fisher had in being in the wrong place behind Tony Kanaan. The same bad luck that Mika Duno had in being cut off by that proverbial back marker named Buddy Lazier.

Fortunately, neither of those two ladies mentioned above were as class-less as Danica in whining insistantly about "racing luck."

And am I the only one to notice that she always keeps her helmet on when she challenges other drivers in the pits?

Over-hyped and over-rated. If she had the same team as Fisher and Duno, she'd make Lazier look fast. Grow up, Danica.

You are correct but Danica holds a record that will probably not ever be broken.
In the last 4 years she has spun and crashed in the pit more than anyone in history. OH but they were all someone else fault right

I'll agree that Danica can be a whiney litle B****, and has made enough mistakes of her own that she probably should have just kept her mouth shut, but in this case she did NOTHING wrong and was exactly where she should have been. I'm a Penske fan and I like Briscoe, but he's being a classless D*** for not just owning up to own mistake. If he thinks he's gonna win a PR battle with Danica, he better think again.

Last edited:
I think her "walk down pit row" was for show and she was glad the security retained her.

Yes she has brought a lot of attention to Indy car racing, but sadly not for the right reason, her driving talent.

Lynnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back