increasing oil consumption

There is a puff of smoke after idling. Not a great deal of volume and only for a brief moment or two. I'd call it not extremely white, some gray in it. Definitely not blue.
Valve stems are white, grayish smoke.
I would say that is primary cause in your case. Go thicker oils, European oils that you can readily get in Wal Mart: Quaker State 5W40, Valvoline European Vehicle 5W40, Castrol Edge 5W40 and oils I recommend earlier if available. See if consumption reduces to acceptable levels. Valve stems might not be worth doing, so try to mitigate it.

Don’t know anything specific about your car however I’d start by ensuring that the PCV system and vent is clear and operating as designed, air filter isn’t clogged, oil drain back holes aren’t blocked with sludge, and last run some Berrymans through the intake, in the fuel, and several short oil changes for stuck rings.
As far as the intake, are you talking about The Berryman intake valve and combustion cleaning formula or the B12? My understanding is both can be used for this. I assume you mean the former but just double checking. Thank you again!

As far as the intake, are you talking about The Berryman intake valve and combustion cleaning formula or the B12? My understanding is both can be used for this. I assume you mean the former but just double checking. Thank you again!
The B12 was the poultice that I’m familiar with. Get the engine to operating temp. Run it through the intake until the engine all but “drowns out”. Then let it sit for several hours. Start it up and go run it hard!

The B12 was the poultice that I’m familiar with. Get the engine to operating temp. Run it through the intake until the engine all but “drowns out”. Then let it sit for several hours. Start it up and go run it hard!
(y)

Back