Impact wrench and air compressor

I have a 15 gallon air compressor 5.1 cfm @90 psi and I am looking to purchase 1/2 drive impact wrench to use about twice a year, to rotate my tires.. this is the impact wrench I was looking at.
VEVOR 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench - High Torque 1400 ft-lbs - Lightweight 4.6 lb Design - Includes 11-PCS 1/2-Inch Drive CR-V Steel Impact Socket Set & Carrying Case - Powerful Air Impact Gun https://a.co/d/iOIpaje

5cfm runs my IR 2235timax without issues. Even removes Honda crank pulley bolts with the dampened socket.

Is this any better? I'm not looking to spend the money on an IR..
ACDelco ANI405A Heavy Duty Twin Hammer ½” 500 ft-lbs. 5-Speed Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tool Kit https://a.co/d/9j4jzA8
If you just want to rotate tires, this is more than sufficient:

Amazon is currently OOS but they’re usually $100. I have one and it is excellent.

I'd get the first one listed if you will only use it twice a year. You might have to wait a minute after each tire for the compressor to recover, but so what. Can you raise the pressure to 120 or 150 psi on the compressor?

What kind do you have?
It's an old CH impact I got from Wal-mart way back when, 450 ft-lb. Although it's beyond the meager 3.5 CFM rating of my Craftsman compressor, it does fine for rotating tires or breaking the crank pulley bolt off on my Pilot. Short bursts are no problem.

I'd get the first one listed if you will only use it twice a year. You might have to wait a minute after each tire for the compressor to recover, but so what. Can you raise the pressure to 120 or 150 psi on the compressor?
Yeah it shuts off at 125psi

If you just want to rotate tires, this is more than sufficient:

Amazon is currently OOS but they’re usually $100. I have one and it is excellent.
Good reviews on that little thing!! Might need a little 3 in extension..

Vevor is manufacturing EVERYTHING under that name. 99% of it seems to be Chinese copies. Are their air tools any good? I'm skeptical.

Look at vevor.com and you'll see fireplaces, coffee makers, tools, snow shoes, Christmas decorations and more. Not kidding.

I modify a bunch of their electrical cabinets for a local company. And I have a differential case spreader from them (never used it but was very affordable).

Who makes case spreaders and coffee makers and snow shoes????

My batteries would go dead for as often as I use them...
Same here. I found out from a phone call to a Streamlight technician in regards to my Streamlight Stinger battery. He said batteries love energy and those were the words he used. He recommends keeping the battery on charge 24/7.

Back