Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: 95busa
Wow....when did we invade Libya?It never happened. What planet have you been on?I must have missed that. To call Iraq stable is also a bit of a stretch- when you have to nerve gas your own people to keep them in line it doesnt seem to lend itself to how most folks define stable. We did mess that all up though, no doubt.

You must be kidding me.
Putin propaganda network! They are even bigger liers than in the old soviet times.

Wow....when did we invade Libya?It never happened. What planet have you been on?I must have missed that. To call Iraq stable is also a bit of a stretch- when you have to nerve gas your own people to keep them in line it doesnt seem to lend itself to how most folks define stable. We did mess that all up though, no doubt.

Sorry this does not pass the smell test either. To invade either Libya and Somalia it takes more force projection than SEALS can project. Now if you stated that U.S. special operators and intelligence operatives conducted INTEL gathering operations in Libya and Somalia I will buy that if you acknowledge China and Russia conduct INTEL gathering operations in the U.S.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek

You must be kidding me.
Putin propaganda network! They are even bigger liers than in the old soviet times.

Of course! There is nothing more entertaining the watching Russia Today. At least when someone accuses you of being nothing more than a puppet for the west. All you have to do is provide RT as an example of why you are opposed to Putin's actions. The person speaking against you can not logically argue with you since RT is an sponsored Russian government news outlet.

ISIS was created by the central bank; they want to overthrow Assad so that they can get Syria hooked up on credit. The central bank wants Syria to sell their oil for dollars so that the dollar can be propped up with Syrian oil. They initially planned to have the U.S. invade under the pretense of Assad using chemical weapons, but the U.N. went in there and had an investigation and found out that the FSA used the weapons, not Assad.

Good points Merkava 4!

Follow the money and potential gold mine of resources.

Notice that nearly every single nation that refused to allow
the IMF and Global Banks in have been attacked, destroyed, and looted by forces that support those bankers.

I believe only two are left that have had the strength and
fortitude to refuse control of their own central banks...
Iran, and North Korea...coincidence? No way.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
When you remove the "strongman" dictator in these ME countries, it seems to open the door for Islamic rebels-better if we'd left well enough alone. Our air support helped bring down Gaddafi in Libya.

I wonder what would happen to our own country were the government decapitated and anarchy allowed to rule?
Might just see a lot of violent conflict.
Iraq was not exceptional in this regard.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
ISIS was created by the central bank; they want to overthrow Assad so that they can get Syria hooked up on credit. The central bank wants Syria to sell their oil for dollars so that the dollar can be propped up with Syrian oil. They initially planned to have the U.S. invade under the pretense of Assad using chemical weapons, but the U.N. went in there and had an investigation and found out that the FSA used the weapons, not Assad.

I must have missed that news report.

Originally Posted By: JerryBob
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

I must have missed that news report.

LOL! Merkava knows, he has some friends at the central banks.

The terrorists are at it in Australia today too.

Govt on the TV and the radio warning that a strike on Australian soil is likely and imminent, and "we will have to do something" (that usually involves another restriction on everyone)...if anyone is spreading terror, it's them...

Gotta hype the fear of the sheep for the elite to continue to profit from the war machine. LOL

Remember repeat after me....fear, fear, fear, fear muslims, fear
arabs, fear, fear, fear, be very afraid...

You see the 9/11 anniversary date each year is the "trigger" that the elite have planted in your mind. You are victims of
psychological warfare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back