I'm in a pickle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: moribundman
My fellow tenants don't care, but the landlord is on the prowl twice a day.
LOL.gif

Then deal with him/her appropriately. Bribe if needed.

My landlord is a recovering alcoholic. Maybe I can bribe him with a delicious pork roast.

My landlord is a recovering alcoholic. Maybe I can bribe him with a delicious pork roast.

LOL.gif
crackmeup2.gif

One at a time might give you slightly different colored wheels since painting will be spread across a few days. Turning them in for refurbs could also have the same problem.

Having them all repainted at once and bribing the landlord for a weeks stay in the garage seems like best option.
11.gif

Again with the bribing. You guys are worse that a bunch of desperate Cold War commies.
LOL.gif

I've never in my life bribed anybody -- well, that one time, but that doesn't count. Where was I? Ah yes, there will be no bribery, no baksheesh etc. I'll borrow my friend's car cover and hide the fact that my car sits on cinderblocks. The solution is stealth. Case solved.

Again with the bribing. You guys are worse that a bunch of desperate Cold War commies.
LOL.gif

I've never in my life bribed anybody -- well, that one time, but that doesn't count. Where was I? Ah yes, there will be no bribery, no baksheesh etc. I'll borrow my friend's car cover and hide the fact that my car sits on cinderblocks. The solution is stealth. Case solved.

007, here is your mission briefing...
45.gif

OK then. Drive the Audi into your telephone booth, move it back in time a single minute, place it on cinderblocks, bring the wheels back to today.

Give the super a cheeky cheerio and a salute as you take the wheels off to be repainted and retyred.

Bring the wheels back after painting, give the super another nod "nice day Guvna", drop back in time a minute, reassemble the Audi, and back to now she comes.

He'll never guess that the car was there all along, but a minute behind his inspections.

Better half does it to me all the time with her "special places" to put documents and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back