I'm back in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice!!

Originally Posted by buster
The Frontier was averaging 12 mpg. It wasn't the smartest decision, but for the 7 months I've had it I did enjoy it on the beach and in the Pine Barrens.

One of these days, I'm going to try to meet up with the Tri State Mtn Roo guys in the Pine Barrens for some off roading in my new Outback. Want to bring the Mazda?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by bluesubie
Looks nice!!

The Frontier was averaging 12 mpg. It wasn't the smartest decision, but for the 7 months I've had it I did enjoy it on the beach and in the Pine Barrens.

One of these days, I'm going to try to meet up with the Tri State Mtn Roo guys in the Pine Barrens for some off roading in my new Outback. Want to bring the Mazda?
grin2.gif

LOL....Let me get a used truck first.
grin2.gif

The new Mazda looks nice. Congrats. All Mazda owners that l know are happy with them.

I've lost track of how many vehicles you have owned over the years. Forester, Dodge pickup, Frontier, Mazda 3, CX-3 are some that come to mind. Can you list all vehicles you have owned since you joined BITOG?

Originally Posted by Joe1
The new Mazda looks nice. Congrats. All Mazda owners that l know are happy with them.

I've lost track of how many vehicles you have owned over the years. Forester, Dodge pickup, Frontier, Mazda 3, CX-3 are some that come to mind. Can you list all vehicles you have owned since you joined BITOG?

2001 Corolla - sold with 180k
2004 Dodge Ram - traded in after 1 year
2005 Accord - sold with 180k 6 years
2003 Forester - 1 year - sold
2007 Mazda 3 (gf's) - traded in 7 years
2014 Mazda 3 (gf's)
2015 Mazda 3 - Sold after 5 years
2019 Frontier - traded in after 7 months
2020 CX-30

Originally Posted by Joe1

2014 Mazda 3 (gf's)
2020 CX-30

That list is pretty reasonable, and similar in length to mine.

2014 Mazda 3 (gf's)
2020 CX-30

Thanks. I forgot about the Accord and Corolla, but now remember making a comment on how clean you kept the engine on the Accord. I still recall you posting the Dodge Ram when you purchased it.

I've made some bad decisions among those I listed, but it worked out in the end. I like to keep a car 5 years or more. I usually get the new car itch around that 5 year mark. Have a warranty is important to me so I usually buy new and intend on keeping them 5 years or so.

Buster, it's a nice ride ... but not sure it's manly enough for truck and suv oil ... maybe if you put a brush guard on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4WD
Buster, it's a nice ride ... but not sure it's manly enough for truck and suv oil ... maybe if you put a brush guard on it
laugh.gif

LOL it's definitely not a "manly" vehicle.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Originally Posted by PimTac
Its not a CX5. It's a CX30.

Yeah, I see that now. My bad. Buster, sorry 'bout that wasn't intentionally slandering your purchase, cognitive hiccup, brain cramp on my part !!
blush.gif

Saw my first 'live' CX-30 last week. It was in 'Soul Red Crystal Metallic' and absolutely stunning. I thought it was a CX-5 until it drove away and I saw the decal on the hatch.

^ Mazda has a really nice red. One of the nicest I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back