if you couldve had one oil and filter under tree..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amsoil ASM and EAO11 filter wanna try it don't wanna buy it,would be happy with a jug of MC 5-20 synblend and a jug of Rotella T and thats good since i got them both!
01.gif
I love motor oil under the tree!

Last edited:
But I already stockpiled my Nissan filters and 24 quarts of M1 0w40...

hmmm I woulda liked some shaffers 9000... how come no one talks about them anymore? have 3 M1 filters... maybe another one

Redline.

I actually got a 6-pack of Castrol GTX 10W-30 handed to me (gift wrapped
thumbsup2.gif
) for Pleasantries this year.

I no longer have the car that i used to put it in.
frown.gif

So, to answer the question.. Redline 5W-50, since it is thicker than their 15W-50 at temp (KV) and thats.. interesting, since it officially makes the 15W-50 -POINTLESS.-

Originally Posted By: Loobed

Who's buying?

6 qts Reline 5W-30 and a P1 filter

Santa of course!!
smile.gif

For my VW.... Gal of Shell Rotella T and either MANN [German made] or Mayle filter. Or an American Bosch [Purolator]. Which is what is on it now.

For the Honda.... Mobil1 0w30 AFE since im hearing a lot of chatter about that oil. Though im dieing to see about this Amsoil 25k claim. Just not sure if the 10 a quart and the 14 for the filter is really worth the test if it only lasts 7k. =]

Accel and a Fram orange can

...oh hang on, my car just had a breakthrough at the therapist and no longer wants to commit suicide....

Probably Royal Purple oil and filter cuz I have never tried it.

Originally Posted By: Jim Allen
A 55 gallon drum of Amsoil 5W30 HDD or of 5W30 Castrol Elxion and two cases of RP filters.

sorry, would have weighed down santas sleigh!!

If provided with the oils I would have no problem with Redline or Amsoil SSO actually any of the longlife type syn oils and I would do one year whatever mile oil changes with out reservation. Filters? any of the premium syntech"ie" types .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back