If one of the Big 3 Automakers had to fail, who would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not going to fail. They just will develop/engineer products here and produce in Mexico,China and India with cheaper but strong labor.

Originally Posted by DevilsRule
The bailout crap is getting old. It was a decade ago. It's just another excuse that the prideless use to make it easier to show their own home companies their backs.

Yeah and I'm sure that foreign automakers never had help from their governments either.

FCA. GM is embracing tech(they own Cruise, have a stake in Lyft to counter Toyota and Uber and the first "affordable" extended-range BEV to compete against the Tesla Model 3), Ford is making money over fist on the F-Series(but Hackett's decision not to sell cars in the US might be a bad decision).

Besides from the new Ram and Jeep, FCA doesn't have much. Maserati, Alfa and Ferrari are in low-margin niche markets. I think FCA will either go belly-up or the Nissan-Renault-Mitsubishi alliance will grow stronger and catapult itself past VW and Toyota if FCA is on the market. I can see Nissan buying out FCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back