Idiot gets rewarded

Left lane idiots are abundant. The pickup driver really did provoke the other to anger, and the result is disaster for all. The fact that the pickup driver was malicious and deliberately drove recklessly to prevent the infuriated driver from passing is grounds for criminal action in addition to a $300 ticket. Hope I'm on the jury.

I always move right or do what I need to, to let others pass. Slower drivers keep right is the law, even in NJ. In fact, NJ law REQUIRES slower drivers to move right,

New Jersey already has one of the nation's toughest "keep-right" laws. Quote:
"Motorists must stay out of the left lane except to pass"

Read More: NJ’s ‘Keep-Right-Unless-to-Pass’ Law Could Get Even Tougher | https://nj1015.com/njs-keep-right-u...ugher/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

nice one. EEEEdiot

I'm guessing his eco tires failed him.. or his driving skills were subpar.

We dont have enough video to see what happened earlier.

I've passed cars at 75 in the left lane(10-15mph faster than middle lane) and I get over.. but tailgating bro truck or mercedes doesnt make me get over earlier.
I'm also not the left lane police and I see it all the time people going slow in the middle or right lane move over and camp out in the left lane with no one next to them at all eventually causing a giant clog.

Left lane idiots are abundant. The pickup driver really did provoke the other to anger, and the result is disaster for all. The fact that the pickup driver was malicious and deliberately drove recklessly to prevent the infuriated driver from passing is grounds for criminal action in addition to a $300 ticket. Hope I'm on the jury.

I always move right or do what I need to, to let others pass. Slower drivers keep right is the law, even in NJ. In fact, NJ law REQUIRES slower drivers to move right,

New Jersey already has one of the nation's toughest "keep-right" laws. Quote:

Read More:
NJ’s ‘Keep-Right-Unless-to-Pass’ Law Could Get Even Tougher | https://nj1015.com/njs-keep-right-u...ugher/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Yeah we have that law here in Colorado.
It's if you aint past 90 MPH get out of the left lane.

Yeah we have that law here in Colorado.
It's if you aint past 90 MPH get out of the left lane.
We have that law here too. They will actually ticket you for cruising in the left lane.

I'd like to see that scumbag in the pos truck get publicly lynched very slowly. I detest left lane creepers. If they have a thing for wanting to drive slow, they need to move to the right lane per-law. Hopefully that loser is caught asap.
I put most of the blame on the guy driving the Accord. He clearly didn't have the patience to wait for the truck to get over but instead passed on the shoulder which is against the law.

I put most of the blame on the guy driving the Accord. He clearly didn't have the patience to wait for the truck to get over but instead passed on the shoulder which is against the law.
I definitely agree that was a total idiot move. But from what I saw, the truck driver was egging on the situation by slowing down to the exact speed of the car beside him, and brake-checking the Honda, doing all that just to be a douche and prove a pernt.

This made me think of something. Awhile back I was on a narrow country road, two lane with no shoulder. I look in my rearview mirror and here's this chick literally kissing my bumper and this 18 wheeler coming towards me in the opposing lane. She suddenly floors it and passes me, coming literally millimeters away from hitting him head on. She cuts me off getting back in front of me and makes a right turn on the next gravel road. I call her names under my breath to myself, shake my head, and drive on. I look in my rearview mirror a few seconds later and see this huge cloud of smoke off in the distance in the direction she was going. Maybe she was on an emergency? Who knows. Maybe maybe not. I said a prayer for her and continued on my way. If there had been a shoulder on that road I of course would've moved over and let her pass, which I always do.

Accord caused it, but the Raptor left the scene of the accident, so both of them should have a date in court. That’s why you get out of the way of the lunatics, the Accord could have easily pitted the Raptor and rolled him, which is always a risk of serious injury or even a fatal.

I tend to agree ^^^^^^^

Another thing people forget....

On the shoulder of a road is loose dust, dirt and debris.... Get that on your tires and you don't have very good traction for awhile after doing that. Watch races when guys get out of the racing groove... They have to clean their tires off for awhile after doing that. You can see in that video dust and dirt flying up from behind that idiot in the Accord once they went to the right should lane. Then adding a high amount of power down and turning the steering wheel hard left then making contact with that truck.

I'd like to see that scumbag in the pos truck get publicly lynched very slowly. I detest left lane creepers. If they have a thing for wanting to drive slow, they need to move to the right lane per-law. Hopefully that loser is caught asap.
problem is we dont know the entire story.. maybe the accord was doing that to the guy in the truck 5 min before.
and camping the fast lane.. fell asleep texting and the truck passed him and was giving it back to him.

not saying that either of them werent "Donkeys" but we dont know the Entire story.

Good catch on the side of road dirt on tires too.. that might have had an impact.

Agreed. It looked like the truck was passing people, but Accord was hyper impatient. One could argue Ford stepped on it to get away from the Accord after he switched lanes, not seeing that the Accord was illegally passing on the shoulder and then cutting hard back across lanes of traffic.

Back