ICE to track license plates across the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how effective it will be? The illegal immigrants in my neighborhood have temporary paper plates on their vehicles. My neighbors Chrysler 300 has had paper plates for the last 6+ years. They also ride the toll road for free because the cameras can't read the plates along with running red lights.

Last edited:
Sorry I was out with the new van, glad to see this thread didn't get locked in the meantime.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by PimTac
There are illegals everywhere that have no license, no registration, no insurance and no English when they hit you.

Another crime that's popular here lately is varmints peeling off your tabs to stick on their plates. I just paid $400 for my stickers. I need to get a clear cover to deter them.

Lots of gamers around.

Plate stickers are free around here. One of mine finally fell off after several years. I've had the same plate for 10+ years and you're only supposed to put them in the upper right hand corner so it got a little thick with stickers and I guess eventually it just fell off. Went to the registry with my registration and they just handed me a new sticker. I peeled off all the old stickers before putting the new one on so it wouldn't happen again. They're designed to fall apart when you peel them off so I guess not too many people do that.

Originally Posted by dishdude
ICE can't even keep track of the babies they snatched.

crackmeup2.gif

Oh god I laughed a little too hard on that one. So true.

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Originally Posted by dishdude
ICE can't even keep track of the babies they snatched.

crackmeup2.gif

Oh god I laughed a little too hard on that one. So true.

That's why I find conspiracy theories so comical. They're usually incompetent, but can manage some vast network that no one else knows about aside from the person who just happens to know about it. It's usually one or the other. You can't have tea and no tea at the same time.

Originally Posted by Shannow
NZ...now if you go through customs, you are required by law to give them (customs agents) your phone and computer passwords.

When did this start? I went to NZ in March this year and there was nothing along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back