I upgrade my car

Today we got another Honda in the garage; 2017 Accord EXL with Navi and Sensing @20K miles

OTD price was $21.9K; originally MSRP back in the day was $31.5K

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm not buying a car anytime soon after this
grin.gif

now my old M6 will go to my dad

White looks good on lots of cars. Did you just happen to end up with white by chance or seek it out to have two white vehicles?
My neighbor has two suv's that are deep red like a burgundy.

Originally Posted by bachman
White looks good on lots of cars. Did you just happen to end up with white by chance or seek it out to have two white vehicles?
My neighbor has two suv's that are deep red like a burgundy.

yes is is a preferable exterior color to me as well as its tan interior

Originally Posted by NO2
White cars stay cool in the sun. Great for summer.

3 white and 1 silver out front now
(two are the light pearl/tri color)

Thank y'all 🙠I plan to keep it for a long haul; it is 2.4l with CVT powertrain; I can tell you it drives just my Mazda6 or even better; this CVT is tuned and it is different than the one in CRV, it is more engaging to drive

I also like white cars.....black and silver are my least favorite although Mazda has a "Liquid Silver' that is very rich looking....I could live with it.

Do you know if it's a lease turn in?...I'm always leery of buying almost new used cars because I worry that the owner had problems....which wouldn't
necessarily be the case with a lease...

I thought you had added say a Duralube or Slick 50 oil additive and a matching sticker to the rear of a car that you already had in your vehicle harem... Guaranteed to add 20 hp with that added
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Kira
I've always liked white cars. That so many vocally hate white cars puzzles me.

Best of luck with yours.

Which engine did you get?

Some white vehicles show the gaps in the body panels, door, hood, etc.... much more than other colors.

Yes, white cooler in the hot climates or sun. Good consideration.
Also, good plug about the way that CVT feels and drives. Many drivers may appreciate that input as CVT got off to an "iffy" reputation for a while with spirited drivers / performance feel.

One of my favorite cars my dad owned when I was growing up was a '71 Vette in white with saddle tan leather interior. Classy and sporty. He had a '91 Allanté as those colors too.

Originally Posted by bachman
Yes, white cooler in the hot climates or sun. Good consideration.
Also, good plug about the way that CVT feels and drives. Many drivers may appreciate that input as CVT got off to an "iffy" reputation for a while with spirited drivers / performance feel.

One of my favorite cars my dad owned when I was growing up was a '71 Vette in white with saddle tan leather interior. Classy and sporty. He had a '91 Allanté as those colors too.

honestly, I'm very impressed with CVT behavior on this car; there is no delay from the start, no whining noise, up to speed is a breeze and shifts are crisp; hardly you would guess it is a CVT

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Originally Posted by Kira
I've always liked white cars. That so many vocally hate white cars puzzles me.

Best of luck with yours.

Which engine did you get?

Some white vehicles show the gaps in the body panels, door, hood, etc.... much more than other colors.

totally on the point; also, those black fender covers in trucks or SUVs, if they big or simply inappropriate the car looks just odd

and yes the engine is 2.4l so I'm avoiding that major maintenance associated with V6 Honda engines at a 100K mile stone

Back