I this guy a BITOGer?

No. BITOG'ers don't hook up explosive devices in the effort save more gas. We use LC/FP/Auto-RX, 0w-20, etc.... Ben H Buffalo was almost a statistic. We're not statistics, we're smart.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/293888.php Maybe you recognize the picture?
Thanks Pablo I needed a good laugh today..

Ndx

Yeaah .. He is one of us ... I Know him ;\)

Last edited:
 Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
Look at his pic....he's thinking "wish I'd just used the dang thin oil like the guys said!"
No, probably not.

Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
Look at his pic....he's thinking "wish I'd just used the dang thin oil like the guys said!"
Really? I was thinking that look was more of a "If my wife says 'I told you to wire in that autoshutoff' one more time, I'm gonna...".

Someone sabotaged my hydrogen generator! Must have been from the government! Seriously looks like Dale Gribble... AKA Rusty Shakleford, AKA Ben Buffalo.

Could be. Note to self. Self, If I have outstanding arrest warrants against me, don't create a commotion outside a court. Self

Pablo

Loose the snuggie in the spring. The band aid ain't doin' you no good. Man it's a hot one, like 7 inches from the midday sun.....this life ain't good enough......because you're so smooooth.....or else forget about it.