I spotted a driverless self-driving Prius

It had sensing doodads on the roof and only when I passed it I saw it was driverless. There was no company name on the rear or on the driver side. Standard CA tags. I'll post a picture later. It's the first of its kind I have seen. A moment later I was behind a Fisker Ocean.

It had sensing doodads on the roof and only when I passed it I saw it was driverless. There was no company name on the rear or on the driver side. Standard CA tags. I'll post a picture later. It's the first of its kind I have seen. A moment later I was behind a Fisker Ocean.
Autonomous cars should have to identify who owns them and should have unlimited liability for the owner and the manufacturer.

There was no company name on the rear

uwWov6l.jpeg

Latest news article about the company seem to be related to your photo:
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 6.21.07 AM.jpg

Autonomous cars should have to identify who owns them and should have unlimited liability for the owner and the manufacturer.

1. They have to register to drive around

2. "Unlimited liability" in a limited liability company (unless you are sole proprietary owner) does not exist. The maximum is if they file bankruptcy how much you can get out of its liquidation. Same for suing a human driver beyond insurance limit, you can't get blood out of someone with no networth.

The most you can do is if someone intentionally crashing into people to hurt them, you can send them to jail. If it is a mistake the max you can do is fine them.

Back