I purchased my first lawn mower today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gregk24
Originally Posted By: Artem
You bought the wrong type of mower. Sorry bud. Should have went Electric. Quiet operation, no need to deal with gas / oil / fumes / noise.

Mine has headlights and I can mow at night (which is what I do after work once the heat dies down)

I have the green Ryobi brand. Amazing mower. Stands upright against the wall so it takes up very little space. I love it. Will never go back to gas powered.

I bought the RIGHT mower for me, thank you for your input though. Glad you found the right mower for you.

Gas all the way! Dragging that cord around is worse than dealing with gas..i been there and...never going back to electric..lol

Congrats!! They're nice mowers for sure.

Heavy, but nice.

Run Amsoil ACD 30/10w-30 or else dell 15w-30, IMO.

Good luck!!

No pictures of the actual mower, just the box?
confused.gif

Originally Posted By: Artem
You bought the wrong type of mower. Sorry bud. Should have went Electric. Quiet operation, no need to deal with gas / oil / fumes / noise.

Mine has headlights and I can mow at night (which is what I do after work once the heat dies down)

I have the green Ryobi brand. Amazing mower. Stands upright against the wall so it takes up very little space. I love it. Will never go back to gas powered.

No way. All the electric mowers I've tried weren't powerful enough. The corded ones only went as far as the cord, but at least had more power, and the battery ones didn't quite have enough torque. I do think the battery weed trimmers work great for homeowners though.

I bought a new mower the morning of Father's Day. Oh yeah. It's a 43 year old Lawn Boy 5024 Bricktop that still starts on the first pull! Gotta love 2 stroke!

L8R,
Matt

That takes me out of breath, knowing they are not fun pushers.

Lawnmowers that are modern-day with big wheels push much-much easier and only cost 250 brand new at Home Depot.

you know that engine has a Clone? For less money you cudda get a powerful beast with a Honda clone. I own a house and the start is tough. Good Luck to you.

[] that are modern-day with big wheels push much-much easier and only cost 250 brand new at Home Depot.][/i]Don't be dissing old Lawn Boys.They have a cult following and Lawn Boys will mowing lawns long after your 250$ Box store big wheel will be outfront with a free sign on it
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back