I miss you _______ on my new car.

The swinging centre vents on the old 626 were pretty nice actually for a more natural breeze. The direct from outside floor vents on my 81 Omega were super nice too. Hardly missed AC at all in that car in the summer. I kind of miss cruise control in my new(to me) Focus wagon, but its not our long distance car so I'll live. As I tell my kids, its better that walking!

Last edited:
Why though? What about a wireless fob that you never have to fish out of your pocket is worse? How is it less "real?"

I swear, ya'll are a bunch of luddites.
Yes, yes I am. :giggle: I've been wanting to buy a third key for a new to us vehicle, but the fact that the key is likely to be over $100 I've been holding off. Ever since I got spares for my last car for like $1.50 each I have had to question just where the progress is. No batteries to change, endless copies for cheap money, no worries of accidentally starting my car... I guess it could wear out but anything can.

Dark green paint. I'm sick and tired of the endless sea of greys, blacks, and whites.

BMW to the rescue:
P90400385_highRes_the-all-new-bmw-4-se-1147x765.jpg

My big gripe would probably be interiors with colors other than black. High beltlines mean less visibility, and usually harder to set one's arm on the door (as a rest). Headlights that don't blind other drivers is up there too.

I'm no big fan of console shifters. Just seems a waste of space. But I do like using buttons for setting what max gear ratio it can shift into, can't imagine what a notched shifter would be like on an old school shifter assembly!

Wife would love a green car. But then she'd point out that lack of manual transmissions too. Green 4 door car with a manual.

Dark green paint. I'm sick and tired of the endless sea of greys, blacks, and whites.

Lexus has the beautiful Nori Green Pearl color. It’s better in person.

Back