I just took a Honda VTR Superhawk for a ride

I actually just bought a '98 VTR. I'm picking it up Wednesday. It's in very good shape, maybe even outstanding, both mechanically and cosmetically. It does have the OEM CCTs and rectifier, so I will have to replace those, but I can do both myself...I feel like a kid on Christmas morning...

I drove right up on a Grampi driving his motorcycle on the highway about a week ago. I had to slam on my brakes because he was only going 45 on a 70 mph highway. Boy was that dangerous.

I drove right up on a Grampi driving his motorcycle on the highway about a week ago. I had to slam on my brakes because he was only going 45 on a 70 mph highway. Boy was that dangerous.
The relevance of the above post is astounding, lol. Besides, everyone knows it's better to wheelie, especially standing up, and zig-zag through traffic... right?

The relevance of the above post is astounding, lol. Besides, everyone knows it's better to wheelie, especially standing up, and zig-zag through traffic... right?
I will be somewhere between the two....definitely not doing 45, or doing wheelies and zig zagging in and out of traffic...

Were you wearing your Wolverines riding jacket at the time?

Back