I just purchased 6 Ac-Delco UPF-44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased many ac delco parts from ac-direct over the past few years for my fieros. Never had any problems with them. There web page is a litte hard to find what you want. It helps to have both the gm part number and the ac-delco part numbers when searching for stuff.

Hi Ramair8, How did they work on your LS1? Did they cause any start up noise to be more noticable? Also what was you oil pressure with this filter at hot idle and while driving and cold start up idle? I'm going to give them a try in my LS1. I was using Napa Golds with good results.

Are these still considered to be the best filter for an ls1? It is all I have used on my ls1 since I purchased it new and just used my last one and was going to order another case, should I or should I try something else like the K&N?

quote:

Originally posted by Chris B.:
Hi Ramair8, How did they work on your LS1? Did they cause any start up noise to be more noticable? Also what was you oil pressure with this filter at hot idle and while driving and cold start up idle? I'm going to give them a try in my LS1. I was using Napa Golds with good results.

I have been happy with them. It is all I have every used on the car, other than the regular ac pf44 which was on the car from the factory so I can't really comment on the startup noise. Oil pressure at hot idle is around 40, driving it is around 60 depending somewhat on rpm's and at cold startup it is just under 60. Hope that helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back