I'm looking for a replacement for the fluid Hyundai SP-IV-RR for a 2015 Genesis 5.0 HTRAC. Note that SP-IV-RR and SP-IV are not compatible, so you need the "RR" to use that transmission fluid on the vehicle. It looks like the choices are:
Is it safe to mix these with the original factory OEM fluid? I spoke with a Hyundai technician and Hyundai procedure is to drain, not flush the transmission. So that means some of the original fluid will mix with the new fluid.
- Buy from Hyundai Parts Deal https:/
/OR online https:/ www.hyundaipartsdeal.com/ genuine/ hyundai-atf-sp-iv-rr~00232-19052.html / www.hyundaioemparts.com/ oem-parts/ hyundai-atf-sp-iv-rear-0023219052
- Ravenol (which may be the original tier 1 supplier that Hyundai used): https:/
/ www.ravenolamerica.com/ transmission-fluid/ atf-fluid-ravenol-sp-iv-rr-fluid/
- Peak https://peakauto.com/wp-content/upl...
- Valvoline Maxlife https://sharena21.springcm.com/Publ...
- AMSOIL Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic ATF https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-prod...
- Motul ATF VI: https://d23zpyj32c5wn3.cloudfront.n...
- I think Mobil makes a synthetic blend - I would however prefer a full synthetic transmission fluid.