Hyundai Accent 2008 Automatic - Car Not accelerating - Fix the issue

Coolant temp sensor reading weird?
No, all good. I changed the radiator and the car runs better but still the problem with the acceleration after a while driving. my guess is either transmission, Catalytic converter/muffler clogged, or injectors and gas pump filter clogged .

No, all good. I changed the radiator and the car runs better but still the problem with the acceleration after a while driving. my guess is either transmission, Catalytic converter/muffler clogged, or injectors and gas pump filter clogged .
Did you get a scanner that does Hyundai specific codes? The regular OBDII scanner won't do transmission codes.

dc3f9ccbad12fb3d80e6596e054808b866d67bc6.jpg

I’m confused why he hasn’t tried anything but is still asking questions that have been answered.

I’m confused why he hasn’t tried anything but is still asking questions that have been answered.
Well he did ask on Thursday so I suppose if he bought the scanner I mentioned, maybe he didn't get it yet. I hope he bought something. Even if you don't know exactly how to use it, hooking up and doing a basic scan should give you some error codes then people on here will have something to work with otherwise it's all a big guessing game and someone should get those dice and let him know what it says.

Well he did ask on Thursday so I suppose if he bought the scanner I mentioned, maybe he didn't get it yet. I hope he bought something. Even if you don't know exactly how to use it, hooking up and doing a basic scan should give you some error codes then people on here will have something to work with otherwise it's all a big guessing game and someone should get those dice and let him know what it says.
I got it today. Doing that tomorrow morning

Back