Hydrolock with gas, How many times change oil

If an engine has an issue that is causing hydrolock with fuel, How many times would one change the oil to feel comfortable that all diluted oil is purged?

The short of it: In reference to a 200cc scooter, I am having an issue with the emissions where gas is sucked into the carb while idle resulting in hydrolock. In the process of troubleshooting the issue, but after changing the oil several times it still has a slight odor of gas. (Since it hydrolocks when not running, the outcome is not catastrophic.)
Note: Oil capacity is only 850mL
Thoughts?

is there no way to install a fuel shutoff between the tank and carb?
That is how I "fix" tractors that gravity feed the gas into the crankcase when parked.
1 change is sufficient.

Happened while off, wouldn't crank. Evidently there is a known issue with the emission system/charcoal canister that causes this issue going to do some troubleshooting. Installing a fuel shutoff is a greay idea too
Also, thought it was maybe a stuck float, but only a few hundred miles on the bike.

I just went through something similar. My 02 sensor decided to go belly up and set my trims to some crazy percentage (60%), had my blowing raw fuel out the exhaust. Limped it home, replaced the 02 and realized my oil was probably full of fuel. I should unplugged the sensor and let it default, but I didn't have the right tools with me to get to the 02 on the road.

Drained the old oil hot and replaced. I did toss a quick slug of some oil through to help empty the pan a hair more, but it probably did nothing. Left the filter in place.

Back