how wax or ceramic new car?

I've done proper detailing many times over the years. $2K for an 8 hour job detailing a car. I might start new a business in my retirement.
Better jump on that before other people catch on. Too bad 99% of vehicles on the road are basic commuters and barely get washed let alone coated.

Better jump on that before other people catch on. Too bad 99% of vehicles on the road are basic commuters and barely get washed let alone coated.
Yea right. It appears some people are willing to pay it. IIRC @DemoFly said it was an 8 hour job. I'm a business man and have been all my working life. That's an opportunity for someone for sure, if there are people crazy enough to pay $2K for it. ;)

NuFinish is good for older vehicles who need some cleaner.
I use Turtle Wax Hybrid ceramic protectant. I found it goes on and off without any issues. Ed

NuFinish is very durable. When I worked in the auto business, one of our engineers tested dozens of wax products and the NuFinish won the test for staying power.

I'm also a big Turtle Wax Hybrid user these days. You can spray down your whole care in 10 minutes. No worry about black plastic parts, in fact, I spray those also. It beads water like crazy for a couple of months.

Highly recommend Technicians Choice Ceramic coating and TEC 582 detail spray after washing. The Ceramic coating is easy to use. You should thoroughly wash vehicle and de iron it. After coating keep in garage overnight to let it cure. Great products at good prices on Amazon.

I haven't seen it but there must be a certain ratio of concentration of SiO2 in different bottles and brands.. For instance TW 3 in 1 is supposed to be a between product whereas the TW Hybrid Solutions Green must be the strong mix..

That said, dude man couldn't tell the difference between 3 products where Graphene is supposed to be the Bomb.. That said, TW 3 in 1 seems to be a great value in that you get 32 OZ in a bottle..

Back