How to find and close a running Youtube video?

For some reason there is a Youtube video running so when I want to open another one, the sound from both are coming through and its annoying. I checked all the Youtube icons I have at the top of the page but none of them are running. How do I find the running one so I can "X" it off?

Untitled.jpg

Restart, either browser or computer. I’ve had that a couple times with Teams, it breaks so bad I have to reboot.

If I restart, won't all those tabs disappear?
Not sure what browser but the last few years I have been able to click on History (under settings?) and look for something to restore all old tabs. I think there is a setting too that will automatically restore all tabs on restart.

Not sure what browser but the last few years I have been able to click on History (under settings?) and look for something to restore all old tabs. I think there is a setting too that will automatically restore all tabs on restart.
Yes, could restore all tabs, but then I'll back to square one.

So many tabs... video auto-playing from another open tab perhaps? How do you know it is a Youtube video?

Found it. Why doesn't it have that Youtube icon in the tab? I was watching a Youtube on transmissions last night so this one must have been randomly chosen to run after it.

youtube.jpg

Back