How many of you keep a stash????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to. Just changed my oil using PP so I've got 6 mos. to get some more. I expect to pay $19 at WM. Same as last time.

I have about 52 quarts, mostly PP but also Valvoline dino and syn for 5 cars in the family. Also 2 cupons for a local indy shop if I need a change in the dead of winter. I'm glad there are other crazies out there, but I keep learning from you guys.

OK, here is my confession.....

4 jugs of PP 5w30
3 jugs of Formula 1 Syn 5W30 (Cdn Tire)
1 jug of Castrol Syntec 5W30
4 litres of Honda GN-4 10W40 (ATV)
3 Nissan OEM filters (for VQ35)
3 Fram Filters (for VW 2.slow)
2 Honda ATV Filters

I've never stashed before finding BITOG. I used to buy and use ONLY M1, but have switched back to dino/blend oils, and shop for good deals.

On hand I have:

24 Quarts Chevron Supreme 5w30
6 Quarts Pennzoil 5w30
4 Quarts FormulaShell 5w30
10 Quarts Toyota T-IV fluid
3 bottles of Auto-RX

8 oil Filters for the Tacoma (Oem and Bosch)
6 Oil filters for the Highlander (Oem, Bosch and Napa Gold)

Both Toys now have Fumoto valves, so changing oil is just about mess-free!
grin2.gif

oil price went lower despite OPEC's production cut because Department of Energy report's report on much higher inventory. A senior officials working in Department speaking on anonymity saying most the the "increased inventory" was attribute to the recently discovered AT BITOG.
CNN joking news.

Whenever I make it over to Advance Auto and finally recycle my last 3 years of used oil, I predict oil will drop to $.02 a barrel. Last time, I only waited two years and got really dirty looks from the local Exxon manager as he had to pull out the keys and open up the in ground tank for me to dump my oil into. Oh and then there was the fact that half of it spilled out....
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: dbvettez061
Some with 200+ quarts!!!! Hmmm wonder what a shrink would say?

"Here's the bill. At least you're well lubed."

2 jugs of Castrol GTX 5w20
2 quarts of Castrol GTX 5w30
1 quart of ST from Walmart 10w30
1 jug of Valvoline conventional 5w20
9 Pennzoil YB 5w30
7 PP 5w30 (good for 2 oil change for my civic)
8 Union Sangyo oil filters

Last edited:
I have a stash of CI4+ HDEO of varying viscosities...synthetic and dino. I probably have enough for about the next five years...and I change my oil 3-4 times a year.
LOL.gif
I occasionally buy some if I pass a reasonable price, I don't see many deals anymore.
shocked2.gif

I'm just surprised about how much CI4+ I still see in the stores where I am...odd that there is less of it in the states.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: westex39
60 quarts of Pennzoil Platium 5W-30, 12 quarts of Mobil 1 5W-30,
6 quarts of pennzoil yellow bottle 10W-30.

Wish I had 60 quarts of PP. Can't seem to find it on any good deals anymore, and don't like that it's 23 bucks now on a 5 quart jug.
crazy2.gif

19 quarts of Amsoil ASL(normal fill for the SRT4)
5 quarts of Redline 10w30(winter track days)
5 quarts of Redline 10w40(summer track days)
3 quarts of Amsoil 10w40 (Yamaha R-6 fill)
16 quarts of GC (normal fill for the Xterra)
10 quarts of SynPower (Autozone OC special & Valvoline rebate = $20 with 2 boush(sp) filters
2-5 quarts jugs of PP (had 4, but used 2 for A-RX)
9 quarts of Amsoil Universal ATF
12 quarts of Redline MTL
1 bottle of A-RX
6 napa golds from fleet filter
4 M1 oil filters
2 boush filters
2 others from walmart, cant remember the name right now. bought for A-rx treatments.
2 quarts of ATE SuperBlue Racing brake fluid.

wow, this site has corrupted me.....I never stocked up on oil before I started reading on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back