How many GenX'ers do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw that. I make fun of my wife regularly for being a millennial (1980). She sees this crap & I’m not hearing the end of it. Time to purge the interwebs of this nonsense 😂
Actually, Gen X per academic articles is 1980, though some argue it ends really in 1983.

September 11th 1975….

INXS was a great band with a great lead singer…

Robert Palmer a favorite of mine too…

And I like some Motley Crue too…. Jump start my heart is a great great song in my opinion…

Along with some Kenny Rogers and Kenny Loggins too …

And I like some Conway Twitty to boot. .

Huge LA Lakers fan from 1985 going forward… Magic Johnson my favorite player.. Though James Worthy was bad donkey too.

My first cassette was License to Ill/Beastie Boys in '86. I had records and 45s....some cool ones.
My first cassette was a mix-tape. One side was British 80s, the other was 80s reggae. Thompson Twins (band) and Pass the Dutchie (song) are two I remember. ♥️

Ha, I forgot about my Kraco speakers - and I had the matching kraco rubber floormats too!

I was more a Sparkomatic man myself...lol

s-l1600.jpg

We even allow the media to categorize age groups by creating names for them. Gen X and all the others. Amazing
The population, controlled by the media. Drones if you will to keep you tuned in. Just like yesterday's car explosion that was a nothing except some wacko but others believed it was a bomb.
Big payday in the media, keep the ad revenue rolling in 🤣

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!

(Road Trip! Oh wait, I forgot to charge the EV, on no! Ha, glad I got gas *LOL*)

We even allow the media to categorize age groups by creating names for them. Gen X and all the others. Amazing
The population, controlled by the media. Drones if you will to keep you tuned in. Just like yesterday's car explosion that was a nothing except some wacko but others believed it was a bomb.
Big payday in the media, keep the ad revenue rolling in 🤣

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!

(Road Trip! Oh wait, I forgot to charge the EV, on no! Ha, glad I got gas *LOL*)

Choose your news outlet wisely...BOOMER!

Probably boils down to your parents age. If your mother tossed you outside at dawn starting around age 5 - younger if you had older sibblings, and told you not to come back till dinner time - your likely GenX

I think that boils down to your parents. Mine were boomers, so seat belts weren't a thing. My kid brother chewed through the door panel on my mother's Accord. Under 5 unrestrained in a car, try that today!

I think that boils down to your parents. Mine were boomers, so seat belts weren't a thing. My kid brother chewed through the door panel on my mother's Accord. Under 5 unrestrained in a car, try that today!
On road trips I used to sleep laying across the back window of our Ford LTD, so I didn't have to fight for seat space with my two sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back