How long should I wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtd

for my latest oil analysis to get to Blackstone Labs? I sent it on the 20th and Blackstone still has not received it as of today. This is the longest it has ever taken for them to get my samples and now I'm afraid it may be lost.

Luckily I saved another bottle from this last oil change so I have more to send out but I don't want to send it out too soon and they end up getting both.

Whats the longest its taken for any of your samples to reach the lab you use?

Wayne

I mailed one to wearcheck on the 17th, and it still hasn't made it there.
frown.gif

I remember when I used to send my oil down to Texas to get it analyzed, there was one time I was sure it was lost as it still had not arrived there about 2 or maybe even 3 weeks after I had sent it. But eventually it did show up.

Now that I use a lab right here in Mississauga, it only takes one day to arrive there, and sometimes I even drop it right off there myself. If they were open past 4:30, or open on the weekends, I'd drop every single sample off there actually.

Their turnaround time is super quick, the last two samples I sent there were sent via Purolator at 9am on a Monday, and I got my results back at 5pm Tuesday! Since I did the same thing yesterday, I'm hoping to have my results back tonight when I get home once again (this is the 6900 mile GC 0w30 sample I'm waiting for, from my sister's 99 Civic)

[ October 28, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Patman ]

It took something like just over 2 weeks for my oil to get from Colorado to Blackstone. I now pay for priority $1.50 more($3 and change) and the sample gets there in 2 days! Well worth the extra $1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back