How did you select your User Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep'em coming!
smile.gif

Heck if I know.
smile.gif

It's actually embarrassing in a way, disrespecful to Hispanics. My name's Jeff, a Spanish boss is el jefe, a "little boss" would be "jefito". There is no "ino". I guess there could be la jefina for females.

However, the user name is always available wherever I go, so it's somewhat of a "skeleton key" and one less thing to think about.

Pre BITOG, I was on another forum as Two-Door, which had no meaning in relation to me, but it did in the context of that forum. When I signed up here I didn't think I would ever do any posting, so I didn't want to take the effort to record my username/PW anywhere, and just wanted something easy to remember, and something beginning with Two, To or Too was natural. In this household we have two drivers and five vehicles, with two of them being garage queens, therefore the clunky but appropriate and memorable name.

The name of the first Transformer toy I ever bought when I was 9. Fairlady Z named Smokescreen. These are the original Japanese ones from the 1980's. I still have it among others (Optimus Prime, StarScream etc etc....) and now my kids play with them.

Last edited:
Was into the computer scene and just finished setting up my first 802.11B wireless internet network. So you have Wireless-B, G standards so why not wirelessF when I joined a couple computer forums.

When I first registered on BITOG, my previous car was a battelship-grey 1986 Mercedes W126, the 420SEL. It was long, grey, and German; I told it where to cruise; thus, "Benzadmiral."

(Maybe I should have gotten get a vanity plate. But "BISMARCK" was too many letters. And no way would I get a plate reading "TIRPITZ." People would be asking me, "Why'd yuh name yore car 'Tar Pits'?")

Because I just cant leave anything alone and mod most everything I own. And then the show Home Improvement came along!

interesting thread.
a few years back, on a job in croatia,a team member (local) gave me the nickname because of my size 13 feet.yeti is the european version of sasquatch/bigfoot.
my favourite one is "inhaling bullets".

Originally Posted By: D189379
It was my old student ID number.

Better than
176 671
176 176
et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back