How Dad Are You?

I took my kids to Costco once when they were younger and they had several people refolding clothes. I told one lady she could put my kids to work for her while I was shopping if she gave them a professional clothes folding lesson. They thought that was hilarious.... Not!

100%, and HUGE dad joke fan.

1663598937098.jpg

Another one I remember was when my uncle would come visit, at some point he would hold out his hand and say "pull my finger", so I pulled and he would let out a loud fart, ah, what a childhood I had.

any corn (short for "corn pone") or corny jokes can be dadtastic...
We say them w/straight face, look into the child's eyes and when we see their brain catch gear, turn away
and go on about our/your business...
No gears turning? Dont explain till days later. Hold them down'n tickle simeltaniously (if still pre-hi or middle skol). If
older a hand on the neck, shoulder or arm & use same expression as used telling "the joke" (in quotes cuz it aint. It's CORN).
8^ )
Jokes R what U tell in bar or garage. Can't say them in fronta da kid

When my son was 11 he was in the back seat while I was driving. He says Hey, Dad. Wanna hear a dirty joke? I said sure. He tells the joke. I don't remember what it was but it was pretty racey for an 11 year old. So...
Not sure what I was thinking but then I said do you want to hear one? He says sure. The first one that popped into my mind was this: What's the difference between a blonde and a washing machine. He didn't know so I tell him... The washing machine doesn't follow you around after you drop a load in it. I look in the rearview mirror because I don't hear anything and he's doubled over, hysterical laughing. Now I'm wishing I hadn't said that but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.
I have to say, my son is 18 now and he's one of the funniest people I know. 99% of our jokes go over my wife's head. It's especially fun when he drops a one liner at the table and I try so hard not to laugh and that just makes it worse. My wife gets so mad at us.

Back