How crazy high the used car market is in even salvage vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the corner lot tote the note mom and pop type lots around here are either totally empty or out of business.

When things get back to normal there's going to be a lot of upside down auto loans out there. Def not a good time to buy a car. Look at how crazy things got in the week the east coast had a fuel shortage. Everyone goes crazy.

When things get back to normal there's going to be a lot of upside down auto loans out there. Def not a good time to buy a car. Look at how crazy things got in the week the east coast had a fuel shortage. Everyone goes crazy.
It's a great time to buy a car. This time last year I was tanked in my VW.

I just traded it in and got a ridiculous amount.

Not sure I agree. Buying a new car or truck at MSRP instead of a few thousand off and getting crazy money for any kind of a decent trade isn't going underwater. Buying a decent used truck at today's prices with no down payment and a low value trade might do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back