How are you most likely to buy your oil?

In 5 quart jugs. For my vehicles that take 6 it’s one 5 quart jug and one quart bottle. Unless I find the individual quarts cheap like at Sam’s Club where I can get a case of 6 for cheap. Then for any car I’ll get quarts in that case. At work we get oil cheap so I get whatever the parts guy can get me cheapest that’s name brand.

I like the 1 qt container most of the time.

Though I will get a 5 qt container at times if I get a good enough deal.

Attachments

• 023A2493-33A5-47B1-95E0-8B9B33F11C94.jpeg
    023A2493-33A5-47B1-95E0-8B9B33F11C94.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 5
Whatever is least expensive, short of containers too large to handle. Lately that's usually 5-quart plastic bottles. For a long time it was 1-quart cans in cases of 24, then 1-quart plastic bottles in cases of 12. Once I bought a 10-quart can. I recall my father buying oil in 5-gallon reusable cans, and once a 55-gallon drum.

I’m most likely to buy oil on sale and/or coupled with a rebate.

Lately I’ve been catching diesel oil on marketplace from people who had a oil stash but recently sold their truck.

Well apparently it can arrive by "hot air balloon " over the Pacific now if you live in the Northwest US & Canada but I get the 0w30 Mobil 1 in 6 pack jugs from Amazon, boutique brands @High Performance Lubricants or Redline Oil by quarts, and I ordered the Liquimoly for the older Accord in 12 bottle cases of MOS2 & Hydraulic Lifter Additive.

Back