Hotshot's says bring any oil head to head against Secret Black Diamond Outlaw Oil 15w40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Hot Shot's Secret Black Diamond Outlaw Oil vs the best amsoil and other brands. Can you guys put your money where your mouth is?? @projectfarm do a comparison video this would be great to see!!!! Hotshot's says bring your oil head to head against "Black Diamond Outlaw Oil". Let's do this bring it on!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A name like that is just a total turn off. secret black diamond outlaw oil.. I mean sheesh.
"GROUP III SEVERE DUTY DIESEL OIL!"
OF course they also have "full pao" diesel oil as well. 64$ a gallon.

Oh just noticed green diamond is group III
black outlaw is pao.

Hotshots got some Hot****?

HPL= the real deal if you want something that is pricy and outstanding and Dave will answer your questions.

Last edited:
Well that's about the biggest load of uselessness I've seen in a while.

But on topic, how will PF make this titanic comparison? What are they putting on video? What kinds of tests?

You know there are existing tests that do conclusively determine the quality of an oil. It's a shame that these doods don't publish the results of those tests, right?

Well that's about the biggest load of uselessness I've seen in a while.

But on topic, how will PF make this titanic comparison? What are they putting on video? What kinds of tests?

You know there are existing tests that do conclusively determine the quality of an oil. It's a shame that these doods don't publish the results of those tests, right?
Yup, might as well come up with my own test where I shoot the bottles with my CDX-33 and whichever one has the most spectacular splatter? well, that's the WINNER!!! Or maybe my buddy Jon can burn them on the fire and we'll see which makes the blackest smoke, that'll tell us for sure!

One thing that I wish for is the truth in advertising. Everybody is guilty of making wild and crazy claims but nobody is willing to divulge any data to support their claims. I think it'd be fantastic if oil companies would publish the actual results that their products earned while being certified by the industry standard tests. Obviously the products pass the tests or they couldn't wear the starbursts and donuts and claim manufacturer approvals but I'd just like to see precisely how well or poorly the products do.

I know the truth will never be divulged and there is no way possible for the consumer to learn these results but I guess one can only wish.

I've spent the greatest part of my adult life trying to figure out what Victoria's secret is but as I get older my interest is waning. I suspect that my interest in motor oil will follow a similar path.

hahaha, love the comments in this thread.

I found it kind of humorous that they hot shot's guy said to put it head to head against any oil out there...

yes snake oil show down... hahahaha
Yeah I loved the ones in the video too, along with some of yours.

Again, got any technical details this "head to head" contest? What are the criteria?

I would love to see Hot Shot's Secret Black Diamond Outlaw Oil vs the best amsoil and other brands. Can you guys put your money where your mouth is?? @projectfarm do a comparison video this would be great to see!!!! Hotshot's says bring your oil head to head against "Black Diamond Outlaw Oil". Let's do this bring it on!!!

First this
hahaha, love the comments in this thread.

I found it kind of humorous that they hot shot's guy said to put it head to head against any oil out there...

yes snake oil show down... hahahaha
Then this?

Yup, might as well come up with my own test where I shoot the bottles with my CDX-33 and whichever one has the most spectacular splatter? well, that's the WINNER!!! Or maybe my buddy Jon can burn them on the fire and we'll see which makes the blackest smoke, that'll tell us for sure!

DO IT!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back