Horn Blowers Beware

Police officers don’t give a hoot. When someone starts spewing off who they are,who their daddy is,etc,it’s only going to offend the officer’s intelligence.

I totally agree, but I expect EVERY LEO to pack their personal baggage and ego away at the door and do their job. If they don’t want to deal with the occasional entitled ass or worse they need to find a new job.

LEO should be held to the highest standard, just like senior officers in the military and elected officials. Unfortunately, it seems like a pretty hard thing to do, firing a PO...permanently.

I totally agree, but I expect EVERY LEO to pack their personal baggage and ego away at the door and do their job. If they don’t want to deal with the occasional entitled ass or worse they need to find a new job.

LEO should be held to the highest standard, just like senior officers in the military and elected officials. Unfortunately, it seems like a pretty hard thing to do, firing a PO...permanently.
Oh trust me,I totally agree with everything you said. Police officers should act with 200% professionalism. I’ve encountered more than my share of douchey police officers. But never try to “up one” on the officer when pulled over. It’s best to be the bigger adult and if you have any qualms to take it up in the courtroom and not on the streets.

Too many people on the road are harboring little balls of anger just
waiting to unload on someone they feel has wronged them... beware and
just be ready to drop a gear and disappear without using the horn...
after all always anticipate the moves of others arround us... their moves
may cause an emergency but its up to the driver to avoid the accident...

LEO
On duty Sheriff flipped me the bird and chewed me out in the middle of
4 lanes of traffic on Walegra Ave...

Police should be licensed like CDL drivers. Mess up enough and your license is revoked, or your record becomes so "dirty" that no one will hire you. Stuff like this doesn't warrant sending anyone to jail but they need to be in a different career.
I think things are headed that way. National database that can see the whole work history and any record of bad behavior. Some people with power go off the rails and abuse that power if they aren't kept in check.

Seriously? How many here think the white chick from Montgomery Co was profiled and harassed by the police officer? Well she is a blonde,she is a woman. Hmmmm.

Maybe the cop wanted to get a closer look at the blonde woman that caught his eye driving by. :ROFLMAO:

edit: ZeeOSix beat me to it lol

Screenshot_20201204-203536_Gallery.jpg

Horatio Hornblower

Haha right on! She's definitely hot!!;)
Woman who got stopped for "not wearing a seat belt". She had a black seat belt on a white shirt ... what better contrast for someone to spot if the seat belt was on or not. If the motorcycle cop didn't see that properly he should get his eyes checked, lol. That cop just unsafely whips his bike into oncoming traffic to do an instant U-turn ... he was definitely on some other mission besides a "seat belt violation".

Use the horn for its intended purpose, to warn someone of a potential hazard or collision. And not as a public rebuke after the fact. A self defense expert often relays this since there are so many road rage incidents. Take the emotion and ego out of it. Not that I’m perfect by any means but I’ve learned a few things over the years. Using this approach could have saved the OP some stress. This could have ended worse when too much alcohol is involved along with firearms.

I’d report him. Do it and put an end to this

He threatened your family by saying he knows where you live.
+1. He gave out a threat and now the issue should be properly litigated with lawyers.

I hope you get a front/rear dash cam with microphone now because of this incident because I would hate to see another thread where you are blamed for the cooked cop's lack of awareness.

Probably drunk. People in that profession and others shouldn't drink on the job, etc. but at the same time I totally understand why they do, even if I don't condone, support, or tolerate it.

Steroid abuse is a little dirty secret in the law enforcement community.
Secret? Since when? They are who SELL the stuff at most gyms, lol!

That said...of course they hit the needle. I choose not to hit the needle, personally, and instead I train hard, and do jujitsu, and other things, but those of us in jobs where we have to go kinetic with people high on all sorts of drugs, size matters bro...size matters.

Secret? Since when? They are who SELL the stuff at most gyms, lol!

That said...of course they hit the needle. I choose not to hit the needle, personally, and instead I train hard, and do jujitsu, and other things, but those of us in jobs where we have to go kinetic with people high on all sorts of drugs, size matters bro...size matters.
And that's why you get cops going crazy with a bad case of "roid rage". Were it up to me, they'd be pissing in a cup every 3 months, union protection be ****ed.

You ain't seen nothing until you meet a dopehead so hooked on that stuff they can convincingly make you think they are a cop.

Or D.E.A. plainclothes...

And that's why you get cops going crazy with a bad case of "roid rage". Were it up to me, they'd be pissing in a cup every 3 months, union protection be ****ed.
It's the price you pay for having a cop who can also wreck a methed out perp when need be. This world ain't pretty, it ain't fair, and it won't conform to anyone's moral compass the way they'd like.

Also, on a technical note, steroid tests are $250-300 per pop. How big is the department? How much budget do you want to spend on trying to figure out if someone is hitting the needle every 3 months when you can barely afford body armor and radios? Or would you like to see a tax increase to cover this? How do you logistically propose to make this change?

Back