Honda Filtech -A01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: deoxy4
When were the last Filtech -A01 filters made?

They are still in production. My 2016 Honda Accord has one installed on it by the factory, I have not done a OC yet. It is stamped Filtech USA. It is Honda part number 15400-PLM-A01.

I want to purchase Filtech A01's in bulk for three Hondas. So I am looking to buy 30 filters or so. I change filter on each twice a year. I'd like to get some filters made in the last year or so.

Do they have manufacture dates on them? Has any one seen a filter with a 2015 date?

Honda Filtech-A01 is very good filter but Fram Ultra XG7317 is much better for few dollar more.

I have few XG7313's in my stash for my daughter 2014 Accord, I also have few XG3593A's for S2000.

The one on my 2016 accord has a four digit date code. I have not idea what it means but it is NANN as in Numeric/Alpha/Numeric/Numeric. Ask the place you order a case of 30 from what the date code is before buy.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Honda Filtech-A01 is very good filter but Fram Ultra XG7317 is much better for few dollar more.

I have few XG7313's in my stash for my daughter 2014 Accord, I also have few XG3593A's for S2000.

Good to know. I have been using the larger capacity Honda filters in my Accords and Element, for decades. I don't know why they switched from the 3593A filters to the smaller 7313 filters.

Originally Posted By: smithph
The one on my 2016 accord has a four digit date code. I have not idea what it means but it is NANN as in Numeric/Alpha/Numeric/Numeric. Ask the place you order a case of 30 from what the date code is before buy.

Thanks for the information. If I can find the key to the code I will post it.

You can get them / order them from advanced auto...

via WORLD PAC

In the list of oil filters on there computer is will HONDA GENUINE and will say
OEM/OES

I have ordered many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back