Honda 10/30, ~25hrs, Honda HRX217

HRX217_320E.jpg

The hours are approximate and probably conservative.

ah i see the stones have keep hitting the crack pipe

horrible fash of 390 and yet they say no traces of water or fuel??? come on stoners...you can say something better than that.
oh...maybe you dont have enough brain cells any more to do that.

from my own sae30 test done by the stoners.... fuel the flash is 410....but here there is no fuel and its just 390?
tell ya what stoners....ill quit calling you out on being idiots if you give me the equalivant 5% of your company that those 20 degrees
represents. deal?

no mention of nickel of 4...hmmmmm really stoners? you dont think the nikasil lining might be wearing a little at 320hrs to comment on?
or with the iron of 12 along with alum and copper that maybe there is a little wear going on.

i dont own a report that shows nickel over 2 in a race motor that spins 14k and yet this reading of 4 is all fine.....riiiiiight
granted the cylinder is not coming apart...but jeeez

oh and a susvis of 58.5 isnt really that much above the 56.79 cutoff for 30wt.
maybe that flash is showing more fuel than none

my HRX 20 ozs of oil NO filter gets redline 10-30 synthetic + end of season, WHY analyze$$$$

Yeah we won't really be building any trends, just curious, maybe I'll send another one after another 320is hours... maybe not...

Mower doesn't owe me anything at this point it could toss a rod tomorrow and I really couldn't complain, but I'm sure it won't. It'll probably out last me.

It has had Mobil1 and T6 before, but lately the Honda oil as it is easy to get, comes in the right size and there aren't a bunch of half used bottles around. But hey, y'all do you and I'll do me.

We have a Honda HRR216VKA purchased in August 2016. I dont know the engine number but looks similar to yours. I really tried to find the number. Its is a 21 inch, self propelled twin blade ect.

Anyway, been using Delo XLE 10w30 since purchased new. I chose Delo for no other reason than it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling at the time.
I agree with you as well, I think if anything the engine will outlast the mower, I hope not me! Never bothered to figure out usage. But actual run time is roughly 35 minutes one time a week for 50% of the mowing season and up to two times a week for the other 50% of the mowing season.
We have Zoysia Grass and it is as thick as heck and grows fast in the hot weather.

Mowing season ends here Nov but still do a quick clean up with it in Dec, starts again as a clean up in I guess March. I change the oil twice a year, sometimes 3 times.

Back