Holster for Glock 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Something like this:DeSantis Mini Scabbard. Any more suggestions? I have one for my Shield 9mm and like it.

4122bjg0TKL._AA160_.jpg

Nothing to look at but the Glock Sport holster is the tightest to the body fit of any OWB. Of course it's plastic and costs under $15 anywhere. It's got some retaining tabs that hold too tight, easy to trim to your liking. I have a couple of them, one with a wide belt looped outside to draw it in tight, wear it bike riding and running with the dogs. Look at the reviews. Don't buy it to look at.

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/594181/...5-polymer-black

I bought one of those DeSanti's like in the picture for My HK USP Compact. Its terrible. Maybe if your a cop and want everyone to know you have a gun on. Its bulky, although the HK is too thick and bulky to ever try to conceal. I don't like the holster. I bought a nice holster from the Sportsman Guide called Secret Agent and its awesome. Its for a revolver. It rides nice and high, easy to drive in, conceals a 3" .357 nicely and is really comfortable. I give it thumbs up.

I use holsters by this company and they have the most comfortable IWB holster I have tried. I also have their OWB holster for the G19 that also works very well.

I have their bedside holster for my G19 and it is great as well.

www.rmholsters.com

Wayne

I really love my Alien Gear cloak tuck 3.0 holster. Fits my LC9s perfectly, conceals wonderfully, and is extremely comfortable.

For now I bought the Glock sports holster. Its a stop gap holster for now. Keep the suggestions coming.

Originally Posted By: Al
For now I bought the Glock sports holster. Its a stop gap holster for now. Keep the suggestions coming.

It won't be after you've used it. Might as well complete your kit in style:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/9304313...-polymer-sheath

Forgot to mention you'll want the Glock OEM extended slide release. "Extended" is generous but it's just enough bigger to make a difference. Easy to drop in.

Good choice BTW.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff

Forgot to mention you'll want the Glock OEM extended slide release. "Extended" is generous but it's just enough bigger to make a difference. Easy to drop in.

Good choice BTW.

Thanks. I appreciate the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back