hilarious product reviews written at amazon site (link)

Holy Crank! [Wink] Quoting from the 1st page in that link: Not Just For Little Babies - Trust Me, November 11, 2004 Last weekend I went out with my sister and her husband to eat some seriously sweet Mexican food at this place called Don Antonio's. Cut to a few hours later and I'm at my sister's house to play with my two month old nephew (her kid) when I get "the feeling."... ______________________________________________ ROFLMAO!!!!! [LOL!] [ December 03, 2004, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: ToyotaNSaturn ]

Thats the funniest thing Ive read since reading that guys description of his ex-wifes wedding dress, that he modeled and sold on EBAY. He is hung up on Top Gun, saying "bad***", and picking up chicks at work. This is worth a couple of rereads!

Oh my. I just read those pages again...like the movie Airplane, you pick up so much more the 2nd and 3rd times you watch the movie. I laughed so hard that I almost popped my back out again. This guy is better than most stand-up comedy!!

This gets my vote for funniest quote in there: "...coming from Carl that basically means this movie kicks so much a-- you better have some spare a-- hidden away somewhere because all of the a-- you have out in the open is getting kicked." [LOL!] Followed in a close second place by: "Seriously, this is one of a few movies ever made that every person who has normal or corrected eyesight should see." Five bucks says this guy writes his own ticket someday!

quote:
My roommate Carl and I were sitting around watching TV without our shirts on like two or three months ago and we were like, "Holy crank! You're a fat hog!"
enough said...........