Interesting charger with advanced features (no-name brand)

I saw this charger on another site (slickdeals). I'm not selling it nor make any money off this. I did not buy it.

It's a charger with interesting features that I haven't seen on modern consumer chargers.

You can setup maximum voltage, various desulfation PWM parameters, and see things like internal resistance, etc. I have a car with a warning saying to limit to 14.4v, so it would be nice to have a charger with max voltage control.

Downsides are you need to use your phone and connect with Bluetooth for advanced setup, and it's from a no-name company.

It's the TOPDON TB6000Pro 6Amp, $79 on Amazon.
edit: there's a coupon to make it $55.99 : https://slickdeals.net/f/16516789-t...p-6v-12v-56-free-shipping?src=toast_dealalert

Some screenshots if you don't want to click the link:

13185724.jpg
71Ua6CcUBWL.jpg

Their video is straight cheese like you see at a timeshare presentation IMO.
other than that.. quite abit to like about that charger.
Appears to both have capacitive testing and load testing (using starter)
DVM built in.. and can manually set different parameters..
Some of the features might be abit complicated for some..
but I welcome the option to not use "automatic" on everything.

Last edited:
"Compatible with all 6V & 12V lead-acid ,deep-cycle batteries"

No AGM or Lithium Ion ?

Their website says AGM. Not sure how though, as they don't make the owners manual available on their website. I guess one could request a copy through a direct request.

Compatible with all types of 6V & 12V lead-acid batteries, and 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4). Supports multiple battery types: LI, WET, GEL, MF, CAL, EFB, AGM.​
6 charging modes:​
12V / 6A (NORM/LI/SUPPLY)​
12V / 3A SMALL​
12V / 1A REPAIR​
6V / 3A NORM​

user manual is on the Downloads tab

No separate AGM mode.
The "Normal" mode is to "Charge 12V Wet, Gel, MF, Cal, EFB, and AGM batteries through 9-step smart charging."

Probably include a coupon for 10% off your next battery purchase after you boil the old one upping the voltage and amps, because you know better.

Their video is straight cheese like you see at a timeshare presentation IMO.
other than that.. quite abit to like about that charger.
Appears to both have capacitive testing and load testing (using starter)
DVM built in.. and can manually set different parameters..
Some of the features might be abit complicated for some..
but I welcome the option to not use "automatic" on everything.
I have a cranking test, charging/alternator test and battery monitor using this simple bluetooth enabled device
Bought it about three or four years ago. Pretty useful and inexpensive. The app is free

Back