hilarious product reviews written at amazon site (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crank!
wink.gif

Quoting from the 1st page in that link:
Not Just For Little Babies - Trust Me, November 11, 2004
Last weekend I went out with my sister and her husband to eat some seriously sweet Mexican food at this place called Don Antonio's.

Cut to a few hours later and I'm at my sister's house to play with my two month old nephew (her kid) when I get "the feeling."...

ROFLMAO!!!!!
lol.gif

[ December 03, 2004, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: ToyotaNSaturn ]

Thats the funniest thing Ive read since reading that guys description of his ex-wifes wedding dress, that he modeled and sold on EBAY. He is hung up on Top Gun, saying "bad***", and picking up chicks at work. This is worth a couple of rereads!

Oh my. I just read those pages again...like the movie Airplane, you pick up so much more the 2nd and 3rd times you watch the movie. I laughed so hard that I almost popped my back out again. This guy is better than most stand-up comedy!!

This gets my vote for funniest quote in there:

"...coming from Carl that basically means this movie kicks so much a-- you better have some spare a-- hidden away somewhere because all of the a-- you have out in the open is getting kicked."
lol.gif

Followed in a close second place by:

"Seriously, this is one of a few movies ever made that every person who has normal or corrected eyesight should see."

Five bucks says this guy writes his own ticket someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back