High Quality Creeper Seats

I am considering these two. Both are around $300:

1) Whiteside #HRSV (supposedly resold by Matco as well):

2) Vyper Low-Pro:

Pricing is similar. Height adjustment is not a critical feature for me. I just want durability, a large bottom tray for storage and good casters. Padded seat is a plus as well. Both of those options are also US-made, but this isn't a requirement for me.

Any other options out there?

I have a Wen adjustable height that I love. Good padding, good covering and good casters. I know you said that you didn't care about height adjustment but once you have it, you'll appreciate it.

25 bucks with coupon now. Adjustable 5 castors.
HF sells some casters that make this seat kick ass. Been using one for ...... 15+ years this way. I cannot overstate the difference better casters make.

At some point the "brake" that keeps the hydraulic cylinder from popping up got weak, but since I prefer mine at the lowest height I finally drilled a hole and released the charge

HF sells some casters that make this seat kick ass. Been using one for ...... 15+ years this way. I cannot overstate the difference better casters make.

At some point the "brake" that keeps the hydraulic cylinder from popping up got weak, but since I prefer mine at the lowest height I finally drilled a hole and released the charge
Nice to know… Guess it is personal preference. This guy says this one is his favorite.

20220610_195233.jpg
20220610_195253.jpg

Capture.JPG

On both of the HF pneumatic roller seats I owned, something caused the Seat Cushion (A) to separate from the Lifting Pole (D) after a few months of use. The seat cushion would become extremely rocky and eventually "break off."

Last edited:
Picked this one up from Napa a few months back. The seat cushion is removable so you can use it for a kneeling pad. I use it without the bucket. I paid $50 plus tax.

Attachments

• 0B5EAC94-26A7-4E3A-B166-614B9A9E17B5.jpeg
    0B5EAC94-26A7-4E3A-B166-614B9A9E17B5.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 12
The Escape, Focus, Fusion door latch recalls paid for my Snap On creeper seat. Once the vehicle was in my bay I didn’t get off it. Necessary tools underneath and drug the box of latches with me from one door to the next as I circled.
I do door work with the car in the air at a comfortable height. Benefit of having in ground lifts. I do the same with dash work

Back