I'm referring to this oil.
It costs $25/qt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-171705.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-171705.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 24
I'm referring to this oil.
Then, talk to them. Seriously.

Don’t complain on the internet - about what’s not on the internet.

You’ll find them helpful and responsive.

They have specs, but there may be very good reason why they’re not publicly sharing the details of a very successful proprietary racing product.

Is HPL 0w30 pro-light racing oil the same thing as Supercar 0w30?
HPL doesn't list ANY of the specs on their oils.
These are definitely 2 different oils. The supercar is based off of 502.00 chemistry and the Pro Lite that HPL (Precision Distributors) sells is a racing oil built for the power adder market.

Yeah you're in error on the specs. They list more then other companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their customer service as obviously shown in the comments is also great. Doesn't hurt to ask them. They don't have absolutely everything listed so others won't try to copy their products which is completely understandable.

??
I recently purchased a case of hploil.com 0w-20 delivered to my door for $145. They are having a sale on cases, and from 22nd to 28th, free shipping.
View attachment 128750

I am almost positive that HPL is not the same at High Performance Lubricants. I could be wrong, but I was only aware that you could get High Performance Lubricants oil at https://www.advlubrication.com.

??
I recently purchased a case of hploil.com 0w-20 delivered to my door for $145. They are having a sale on cases, and from 22nd to 28th, free shipping.
View attachment 128750
That is a private label product that they make for one of their distributors. hploil.com is not the same as advlubrication.com

It is a different offering from their core PCEO/Premium/Premium Plus products.

That is a private label product that they make for one of their distributors. hploil.com is not the same as advlubrication.com

It is a different offering from their core PCEO/Premium/Premium Plus products.
My EC product came.

I purchased it THROUGH advlubrication.com … first time I didn’t just drive to Manteno, Illinois and buy it from the store when they were open.

HPL oils are sold on advlubrication.com and ordering it that way is a sure fire way to get HPL products in a busy life.

And thank you as well and always Dave and everyone at @High Performance Lubricants .. we are in a MUCH better place than August, I’ll tell you all about it privately.

I have looked hi and low on your website for this info. Basically, does HPL have a 0W-20 oil that is Porsche C20 approved? I have a new Macan that will be under warranty for 4 years and cant take the chance of using a non approved oil.

Thank You

I have looked hi and low on your website for this info. Basically, does HPL have a 0W-20 oil that is Porsche C20 approved? I have a new Macan that will be under warranty for 4 years and cant take the chance of using a non approved oil.

Thank You

1677081048101.jpg

View attachment 141572
Good info. But my take away is, like Amsoil it "meets or exceeds" but not truly "approved". So once I am out of warranty in 4 years, assuming I live that much longer, I will give them a try.

Back