Help with lawn mower primer bulb.

Good morning guys.

I wonder if anybody can help me here. I have a "Certified" lawn mower, model 060-0750. Squirrels chewed up the primer bulb. I have been looking for a primer bulb replacement all over the place without luck. Does anybody knows if a different primer bulb could be used other than the original?
I am not sure of the size. The manual has no info on part number or size. (pictures below)

Thank you in advance.

20240428_111757.jpg

20240428_111802.jpg

20240428_111809.jpg

When I look up that mower it says made in China. You'd might need to try & send a message to the manufacturer to get the part #. Otherwise scouring Amazon for a clone.

Looks to be the standard barb mounting as any other primer bulb. I have a bunch from carb kits. Your base appears slightly smaller circumference, so it depends on how it mounts on the unit but if its flat, than a standard one like I show should work.

IMG_4993.jpeg

Good morning guys.

I wonder if anybody can help me here. I have a "Certified" lawn mower, model 060-0750. Squirrels chewed up the primer bulb. I have been looking for a primer bulb replacement all over the place without luck. Does anybody knows if a different primer bulb could be used other than the original?
I am not sure of the size. The manual has no info on part number or size. (pictures below)

Thank you in advance.
You will need to provide dimensions of the damaged primer bulb (as shown below) to determine what aftermarket part will fit. This one from Amazon is a standard size for many generic mowers (e.g., MTD, Troy-Bilt, Craftsman, Murray, etc.).

1714320514833.jpg

You will need to provide dimensions of the damaged primer bulb (as shown below) to determine what aftermarket part will fit. This one from Amazon is a standard size for many generic mowers (e.g., MTD, Troy-Bilt, Craftsman, Murray, etc.).

View attachment 216575
This one seems to be 25 mm on the inside and 31 mm on the outside

I wont swear to it, but I think your engine is a RATO RV-150. Supposedly, this primer bulb is the replacement for a RV-150 engine. I think you should reach out to the eBay seller for dimensions and a photo of the backside.

Primer Bulb on eBay
It looks like a different motor. That primer is 43 mm and I need 31mm. I just can't find the manufacturer for this girl...

20240426_193737.jpg

Looks like the smaller circumference base on the bulb is required due to being recessed on the housing. The larger snowblower style like I posted won’t work for this particular application.
Thank you, I will contact the seller for dimensions. Cheers

Back