Help at walmart

Well....sorry guys mom sick...life...went with the middle grade fram 15,000 miles it says,forgot the name and grabbed some Quaker State full synthetic. My slight start up noise I had is now gone. Been using Motorcraft blend at dealer since 23,000 miles. At 57,000 some now. Always had startup noise. This blows my mind. Thank you all for all your help🙂

It's soldiers like me, as well as past and present, that allow you to make statements like this! AKA-FREEDOM! 🇺🇸

Give it a break man. The whole "Thank Me For My Service" is overplayed and stale.

Just about all of us who joined and served did for our own selfish reasons. None of us went into the recruiters office on the wings of eagles singing Yankee Doodle Dandy and farting the National Anthem when we sat down in the recruiters office chair.

Give it a break man. The whole "Thank Me For My Service" is overplayed and stale.

Just about all of us who joined and served did for our own selfish reasons. None of us went into the recruiters office on the wings of eagles singing Yankee Doodle Dandy and farting the National Anthem when we sat down in the recruiters office chair.
Ever since I can remember, like age 5, I wanted to be in the military. When I was a senior in hs I got into the DEP. The same time next year I was on my way to Fort Lost In The Woods.
BTW, the statement I made was the very 1st time I have EVER said anything about my service! The member rubbed me the wrong way (like he usually does) and I just had enough!

🇺🇸 HOOAH! 🇺🇸

Thank Me For My Service lol , you go in because you have no other thing to do, or just want the title.
It’s really ok. You will get over the regret and shame that you didn’t serve one day. Most girls don’t serve and they seem to handle their freedom without shedding a drop of blood Or sweat to earn it.

Always check what's in the box at walmart. I grabbed a fram ultra to help a neighbor with his truck today. First two boxes someone had swapped in a supertech champ filter. SMH

Thank Me For My Service lol , you go in because you have no other thing to do, or just want the title.
Believe it or not, I joined because I loved, that's right, "LOVED" America at 1 time. I chose the MOS (11B) that I could do the most damage and wreak the worst havoc! I still love America, but not as much now as before. I can't explain without getting a VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG VACATION! I really do wish I could explain why! 🤐 🤐 🤐
Anyone want to know, please PM me! ;)

It’s really ok. You will get over the regret and shame that you didn’t serve one day. Most girls don’t serve and they seem to handle their freedom without shedding a drop of blood Or sweat to earn it.
You're getting PAID to serve. Nobody forced you to sign up

Back