Help at walmart

Hello ...currently at walmart and they are out of stock on motorcraft oil filter for my grand marquis. What filter shall I go with. Will be running full synthetic this run. Thanks guys....just want to make sure it has good anti drain back valve.

Don't wanna start a side debate issue. I grew up in Toledo/Ottawa Hills and my dad spoke of Detroit dealers being closed on the weekend and the salesmen being in a union at the domestic dealers.

Hello ...currently at walmart and they are out of stock on motorcraft oil filter for my grand marquis. What filter shall I go with. Will be running full synthetic this run. Thanks guys....just want to make sure it has good anti drain back valve.
If your car takes the FL820, it might not hurt if you use a different brand. Any brand, especially if you are just going to use it for one oil change. As far as the comments about dealerships being closed on weekends, can you blame them? At one time, I was a Ford tech and we did everything on a Saturday and we worked every Saturday, the shop was fully open. Working every Saturday while your kids are growing up got old real fast.

Back