Help at walmart

I certainly hope you solved this dilema by now but I see Motorcraft oil filters in Autozone, O'Reilly, etc nowadays. Not sure what your area is like so maybe the auto parts stores aren't conveniently located to you or near the Walmart too.

My vote is for Fram TG or Ultra. That’s what’s on my rigs and I haven’t replaced an engine,…….yet. 😏😂
You’ll be fine.

I certainly hope you solved this dilema by now but I see Motorcraft oil filters in Autozone, O'Reilly, etc nowadays. Not sure what your area is like so maybe the auto parts stores aren't conveniently located to you or near the Walmart too.

I hope so too. A day and a half is plenty of time to decide.

Here is a Detroit area Chevy dealer's sales hours (James Martin Chevrolet).

Memory serves me- vast majority of dealers in the Detroit area close at 6pm for Sales, and closed weekends. Maybe times are a changing.... but very different than places like California where I bought a car from a Acura dealer at 11am on a Sunday.

James Martin Chevrolet Hours & Directions - Detroit Chevrolet dealer in Detroit MI - New and Used Chevrolet dealership Warren Dearborn Taylor
Monday 9:00AM 7:30PM
Tuesday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Wednesday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Thursday 9:00AM 7:30PM
Friday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed

Here is a Detroit area Chevy dealer's sales hours (James Martin Chevrolet).

Memory serves me- vast majority of dealers in the Detroit area close at 6pm for Sales, and closed weekends. Maybe times are a changing.... but very different than places like California where I bought a car from a Acura dealer at 11am on a Sunday.

James Martin Chevrolet Hours & Directions - Detroit Chevrolet dealer in Detroit MI - New and Used Chevrolet dealership Warren Dearborn Taylor
Monday 9:00AM 7:30PM
Tuesday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Wednesday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Thursday 9:00AM 7:30PM
Friday 9:00AM 6:00PM
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
It seems that many businesses are closing earlier than they used to. The malls here used to be open until 9p.m.-now it's 8 p.m. Sit down restaurants seem to be one of the few to stay open later. I can see car dealers limiting their hours-they have very few vehicles to sell. In Utah-Dealers have always been closed on Sundays.

I don’t really care that you were in the military or for your opinion on oil filters … and especially this lazy nonsense
You behave like a troll … Period
Man, chill! I like to have fun sometimes with the filters and such.
If you don't like me, or my posts, IGNORE ME! That and/or just don't reply.

Back