Havoline Smart Change bag issue

I didn't have an issue with the Palisade that takes one box plus a quart. I just pulled the spout out of the box a couple inches and it worked great. Hope that helps.

All of my used oil goes into a 5 gallon heavy plastic container that use to contain Simple Green. I can get the oil from all 3 vehicles into it. A total of 18 quarts, (4-1/2 gallons). Autozone here in town take it.

We have curbside recycling. Goes out with the trash. The Havoline box would work fine but the oil is supposed to be in milk jug type containers. I usually put out the 5 qt oil containers.

We have curbside recycling. Goes out with the trash. The Havoline box would work fine but the oil is supposed to be in milk jug type containers. I usually put out the 5 qt oil containers.

It’s good you have that. I don’t have that here and I suspect most don’t have curbside oil recycling available.

It’s good you have that. I don’t have that here and I suspect most don’t have curbside oil recycling available.
Of course Silicon Valley big on recycling; all the garbage companies offer this service. They give you thick plastic bags for oil filters. I am the only one on my block to do oil changes. I love my neighbors but they are a bunch of whossies. But guess who they come to when their car won't start, has a flat, etc? Or they need to borrow our trusty Tundra? FYI, that's a good thing because it comes home gassed up!

Back