Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know the Advance Auto is no longer carrying
any Havoline Motor Oil ?? First they stopped carrying
the straight Weight Oil which I loved for my garden
tractor and rototiller and now they have discontinued
all Havoline Oil's. This stuff is getting hrder to find
mad.gif

I just picked up 48 qts. of Havonline at AAP over the weekend for $1.55/qt. on closeout.

I thought they were getting ready for the "new" look Havoline!?!?!

If you can't find it at AAP, go to Wal-Mart. 5-qt. jugs for $9.97.

The new Havoline "Deposit Shield" formulation is scheduled for a January 2007 launch.

From the few scraps of info available, the price-point will increase. So expect to pay more for the new technology.

Local Wal-mart has Havoline singles $1.97/qt. That was lowered from $2.29 or something like that. A little cheaper (2 cents/qt) than 5 qt jug Wal-mart price, but not much.

Quote:

Does anybody know the Advance Auto is no longer carrying
any Havoline Motor Oil ?? First they stopped carrying
the straight Weight Oil which I loved for my garden
tractor and rototiller and now they have discontinued
all Havoline Oil's. This stuff is getting hrder to find
mad.gif

Don't start false rumors about Advance discontinuing Havoline. All they are doing is moving the old stock out - to make-way for the new Havoline formula & new look bottle.

Hermann,

Why not the excellent semi-syn Motorcraft 5W20 at Wal-Mart? A 5 qt jug is about $10.28, that's only about .40 more then a 5 qt jug of Havoline.

Quote:

The new Havoline "Deposit Shield" formulation is scheduled for a January 2007 launch.

From the few scraps of info available, the price-point will increase. So expect to pay more for the new technology.

Ha. I keep remembering the Burger King radio commercial. "Patty on Patty on Patty Technology". . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back