Happy Birthday AutoMechanic

Maybe a great time to sit down with a Army recruiter. Do a two-year contract as an auto/ diesel mechanic. Great investment in yourself, see the world, and serve your country!
View attachment 152234
What happens when AM finds out they don't serve eggrolls and fried rice three times a day? Is he going to defect to the PLA?

What happens when AM finds out they don't serve eggrolls and fried rice three times a day? Is he going to defect to the PLA?
AM is a awesome young man that has spent time learning about our country's great history and the people that gave so much to this country. AM would make a outstanding Soldier and would support all the Army's values, especially loyalty, no matter the circumstances. Not many young men of AM's generation that have spent time learning about our country's history.

AM is a awesome young man that has spent time learning about our country's great history and the people that gave so much to this country. AM would make a outstanding Soldier and would support all the Army's values, especially loyalty, no matter the circumstances. Not many young men of AM's generation that have spent time learning about our country's history.
I apologize profusely for besmirching AM's character. I also apologize to the Asian Food Association and the Academy. AM, forgive me. I implore you! Gon, I'll deal with you later.

Last edited:
I'm glad I am not in the military because AM would have become a friendly fire incident... 😂

Last edited:
AM, don't laugh it off. Stay away from street birds. They are not good for you. Poor quality, toxic, probably diseased. Just ask Gon, he can tell you all about the unfortunate use of gutter oil.

AM, don't laugh it off. Stay away from street birds. They are not good for you. Poor quality, toxic, probably diseased. Just ask Gon, he can tell you all about the unfortunate use of gutter oil.
Lol. Luckily I don’t know what those are but I do have an idea haha.

Back